June 28-29, 2014, 10-5pm
For the 12th year, Arts in Bartlett, the local arts council in this thriving Illinois community 35 miles northwest of Chicago, presents a quality, yet affordable juried fine arts and fine crafts in a highly anticipated annual event. Held from 10-5pm, it is free to the public and held outdoors in a beautiful shaded park just north of quaint downtown Bartlett.
Contact information ( * required )
This is a juried fine arts and fine crafts fair. All work must be original by the artist, who must be 18 or older. No molds, manufactured or kit art permitted. Commercial reproductions (editions of 300 or less) may be included in your exhibit if they do not exceed 50% of the total display and if they are clearly marked as reproductions. Final interpretation of commercial status will be made by jurors.
Why you should apply:
• Touted by artists as the best-organized and most hospitable art fair they attend
• Easy setup and teardown with vehicle access within fee of assigned spot
• Early set up available Friday night
• Overnight police security and artist overnight parking within a block
• Famous complimentary artist breakfast both days
• Plenty of free visitor parking within two blocks
• Children's activities and entertainment
• Online application jury fee only $25 and space fees $125 for single artists and $150 for groups
• Program insert in the local newspaper reaching 11k homes the week of the arts festival, plus posters, signs and banners blanketing the area.
Deadline for Entry:
• March 15: Early bird Space fee for Invited jury-exempt artists - $100
• March 15: Postmark deadline for paper applications - $40 jury fee
• April 1: Online application deadline - $25 jury fee