Activate Your Free
Arlington Heights film event pushed backDann & Raymond's Movie Club's "The Great Comedies" has been moved to 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 19, at the Arlington Heights Memorial Library.Last Updated Nov 9, 2015 5:04 PM
DVD previews: ‘Amy,’ ‘Goodnight Mommy’Posted Nov 28, 2015 7:00 AM
"Amy," the documentary on the late British singer Amy Winehouse, who died at 27 of alcohol poisoning in 2011, and the Austrian thriller "Goodnight Mommy" come to DVD Tuesday, Dec. 1.
Holiday movies in AntiochUpdated Nov 27, 2015 3:58 PM
The village of Antioch and Antioch Theater present “Holiday Movies on the Big Screen” every Saturday morning through December.
Reel life: Oakton Pop-Up film fest earns a sequelPosted Nov 26, 2015 5:45 AM
Michael Glover Smith created such a popular film festival at Oakton Community College last year that they're doing it again next week.
- More articles
- ‘Wonders’ is a nearly real look at a beekeeping family
- Spike Lee uses Jennifer Hudson to defend ‘Chi-Raq’
- Gire's movie guide: 'Good Dinosaur' and many more
- 'Legend' doesn't live up to Hardy's lead
- How to see all the Oscar contenders
- Pixar's 'Dinosaur' a heartwarming comedy
- 'Rocky' sequel 'Creed' scores dramatic knockout
- 'Frankenstein' remake a monstrous mess
- With lessons for today, movies bring back the ’50s
- Box Office Top 20: Final 'Hunger Games' movie opens on top
- Holiday films offer a whale of a season
- Last 'Hunger Games' opens to franchise low of $101 million
- Lawrence, Hutcherson, Hemsworth remain close beyond ‘Games’
- DVD previews: ‘Ricki and the Flash,’ ‘Shaun the Sheep Movie’
- Why ‘Hunger Games’ is a great film franchise
- Characters are too cold to care about in 'Altered Minds'
- ‘Hallow’ has the right ingredients, but the recipe might be off
- Images: ‘Hunger Games’ stars on the red carpet
- Even Julia Roberts can’t save ‘Secret’
- Boys behave badly in raunchy ‘Night Before’
- Gire: Lawrence brings 'Games' to a graceful end
More inside "Entertainment"
Top Headlines on DailyHerald.com
- Woman who credited eating Portillo's for longevity dies at 100
- Meet the tattoo-covered greeter who charms Wal-Mart shoppers
- Meet Ganon: Will Elgin let this little pig stay at couple's home?
- 3 die in single-car crash in McHenry County area
- Stevenson's Geick tests his mettle at Barrington
- Do men eat more to show off to women?
- Special Report: Gliniewicz's final hours as he staged his 'hero' cop death
- Special report: How Gliniewicz went from hero to crooked cop
- Blackhawks pull out amazing 3-2 win
- Ron Onesti: Thankful to help fulfill 'bucket lists'
- Meet the tattoo-covered greeter who charms Wal-Mart shoppers
- Woman who credited eating Portillo's for longevity dies at age 100
- Breaking down this weekend's IHSA football title games
- Chicago Bears' rookies doing just fine
- Packers don't get in Bears' way
- Garrett's opens popcorn shop in Woodfield
- Arlington Heights hosts homestyle Thanksgiving for Navy recruits
- Rozner: Bears derail Green Bay celebration
- Imrem: Turns out the joke is on the Green Bay Packers
- Libertyville to meet Glenbard West for 7A title
- FURNITURE REPAIR TECH POSITION AVAILABL - Furn. Ser. Co. seeking exp'd indep contr. for in home insp. and repair. Must have own vehicle, able to fix wood and uphol, and must have own tools and sup. phone 631-390-9409 fax 631-414-7641 (id:4425790) BOOKKEEPER - A-P, A-R, bank recs, deposits. Knowledge of Peachtree, Timeslips, Excel and Word. Send resume to email@example.com (id:4424917) EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - Executive asst. in CPA firm to assist with client services, and investment related compliance. Must be able to mult-task. Will train. Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4425833)
- OFFICE COORDINATOR - OFFICE COORDINATOR SmithAmundsen LLC is seeking an Office Coordinator to provide general office support to the lawyers and staff in our St. Charles office. Duties include, but are not limited to, maintaining office equipment and placing service calls, setting up offices for new hires, ordering office supplies, working with building maintenance to coordinate repairs, ensuring incoming/outgoing mail is processed accordingly, etc. The coordinator is designated as the on-site point of contact for the building management if anything may occur in the building/suite. This position will be full-time with benefits. Great office environment, business casual attire. To apply, send your resume to: HR@salawus.com No phone calls, please. EEOE. (id:4424504) BOOKKEEPER - A-P, A-R, bank recs, deposits. Knowledge of Peachtree, Timeslips, Excel and Word. Send resume to email@example.com (id:4425401) NURSE - Stevenson HS, Lincolnshire, IL, seeks full-time nurse. For information and to apply: www.d125.org-quicklinks (id:4425789)
- WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR - Leading office furniture installation company, looking for fulltime person to drive and work in warehouse. Must have Class B CDL license. Must have forklift experience. Ability to drive in Downtown Chicago and knowledge of Lower Wacker Drive dock access a must. Benefits included insurance and paid vacations. (id:4426199) PROJECT GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEER - Project Geotechnical Engineer: For Wang Engineering, Inc. (Lombard, IL), carry out numerical modeling/FEA for ground improvements apps; perform settlement, slope stability, bearing resistance, lateral earth pressure, seismic, shaft overturning & torsion; evaluate sub-grade soil conditions for roadways per IDOT guidelines & procedures; perform soil lab testing; prepare & execute field exploration programs; classify soils based on IDH, AASHTO & USCS procedures; perform boring layout & surveying; evaluate rig access & utility clearance. Reqs: MS degree or foreign equiv in Geotechnical Eng, Civil Eng or related field; 1 year exp as Project Geotechnical Eng or 1 year of geotechnical eng exp. Work location: Lombard, IL. F/T. See full job info at http://www.wangeng.com/ careers.html Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4425582) DRIVER - Route,M-f,overtime.Good pay and benefits. Apply in person.MasterBrew 2350 Foster Wheeling email email@example.com (id:4425855)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.