A Collection of the Past -- Preserved for the Future
Co-sponsored by the Arlington Heights Historical Society, Village of Arlington Heights and the Arlington Heights Park District
Contact information ( * required )
The Arlington Heights Historical Museum is a five-building complex, including the 1882 home of F. W. Müller, the 1908 Banta House, a Coach House, and Log Cabin. These buildings and their contents tell the story of Arlington Heights over the last 150 years.