Brick-or-Treat returns to Legoland Discovery Center Oct. 22-31
From Oct. 22-31, Legoland Discovery Center Chicago's Brick-or-Treat transforms the ultimate indoor Lego playground into the perfect Halloween spot to build family memories.
Families can enjoy many Brick-or-Treat activities including:
• A hauntingly fun MINILAND where you can spot all the extra spooky scenes. Dare to spot them all!
• Boo-tiful Halloween builds! Check out the attraction for lots of fun Lego Halloween-themed decorations
• Glow Zone! Play with Glow in the Dark Lego Brick inside the Master Model Builder Academy
• Help our Master Model Builder Greg create a Dracula Big Build
• Create your own spooky creation and share on social using #BrickorTreat
• Search for Lego pumpkins all throughout Legoland Discovery Center for your chance to win a Halloween prize!
For a list of planned activities, attraction hours and ticket prices, visit www.legolanddiscoverycenter.com/chicago/.
Legoland Discovery Center Chicago is located at 601 N. Martingale Road, Suite 130 in Schaumburg.
At Legoland Discovery Center, families with children aged 3 to 10 can enjoy a world of creativity, color and building fun in the ultimate indoor Lego playground. With features including landmarks made from nearly 1.5 million Lego bricks in the MINLAND attraction to fun and exciting Lego themed rides like Kingdom Quest. Then watch as your favorite Lego characters come to life in the 4D Cinema. Get hands-on with the thousands of Lego bricks in themed build and play areas where kids' imaginations can run wild with the endless possibilities that Lego play offers. Adults must be accompanied by children to enter. Visit legolanddiscoverycenter.com for more information.