Columns | O'Donnell: It's time for George S. Halas Stadium at Arlington Park
Jim O'Donnell says let's bring the Bears to Arlington Heights.
Latest Sports Videos
White Sox | Robert learns from good, bad of rookie season with SoxLuis Robert had an up-and-down rookie season with the Chicago White Sox. The 23-year-old center fielder says he's learned from the experience and he's looking for a big second year.
White Sox | Sox GM Hahn: Abreu delayed by COVID-19 antibody test, is asymptomaticJose Abreu might not be in spring training camp with the Chicago White Sox until early next week after testing positive for COVID-19 in January.
Bulls | Bulls learn tough lesson, but win in overtimeThe Bulls couldn't finish off a close game in the fourth quarter, but got the job done in overtime, beating Minnesota 133-126 at the United Center behind 35 points by Zach LaVine.
News | What could be done with Arlington Park? New Bears stadium, Ravinia-style concerts, more ideasA recurring topic on Chicago sports talk radio, online message boards and social media for years, the possibility of a Chicago Bears move to Arlington Heights is back in the spotlight -- one of many options being floated by local officials and residents now that the fate of Arlington International Racecourse seems sealed.
Cubs | Cubs add prospect Davis to spring training rosterThe Cubs added top outfield prospect Brennen Davis to their spring training roster Wednesday. The 6-foot-3 Arizona native is someone manager David Ross has gotten to know relatively well.
Cubs | Cubs' Heyward ready for more action in right fieldThe Cubs don't expect to have a strikeout-heavy pitching staff this season, which means they will be trying to pitch to contact. That's good news for right fielder Jason Heyward.
Blackhawks | Kubalik's scoring is down, but Hawks forward is finding new ways to contributeWhile Dominik Kubalik would be on pace for 25 goals and 62 points during an 82-game season, the Blackhawks forward would love to be more consistent at even strength. John Dietz takes a look at how that might happen in this piece.
Bulls | Second half of Bulls' season will be hecticThe NBA released the second half of the regular-season schedule on Wednesday and for the Bulls, things will be very busy. But that's obviously the case of every team.
Sports | Lucky to be alive, Woods faces difficult recoveryIn a career filled with remarkable comebacks, Tiger Woods faces his toughest recovery of all.
Cubs | Heyward fine with Sweet Home Chicago, even in winterCubs outfielder Jason Heyward grew up in Georgia, but talked about his decision to brave the snow and live year-round in Chicago.
Columns | Illini golf team picks up where it left off 11 months agoThe University of Illinois golf team heads south and demonstrates its strength.
- Girls' BasketballMorrissey, Saint Viator fend off Carmel's upset bid
- Girls' BasketballYoung Fremd squad hasn't stopped winning
- Boys' BasketballCascella sparks Wheaton North vs. Geneva
- Boys' BasketballLake Park's newcomers making strides
- Girls' BasketballBoado's 17 sends Dundee-Crown past St. Charles East
- Girls' BasketballBenet blows out Nazareth, now 6-0
- Boys' BasketballHersey downs Elk Grove to roll up another win
- Boys' BasketballSt. Charles North handles Glenbard North
- Boys' BasketballStevenson bounces back from loss to top Dundee-Crown
- Boys' BasketballMcDonald's All-American Christie powers Meadows over Buffalo Grove
- Boys' BasketballHome at last, but Stevenson falls to Waukegan in OT
- Boys' BasketballBoys basketball scores for Wednesday, February 24, 2021
- Girls' BasketballGirls basketball scores for Wednesday, February 24, 2021
- NewsHERALD ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: GLENBROOK NORTH'S JACK KLEBBA
- Vernon HillsGlenbrook North 62, Vernon Hills 55, OT