Bears | 5 things to know about the Bears after loss to Packers
Solid day by the secondary; Dominique Robinson not happy with his play; Equanimeous St. Brown reacts to Packers INT and trash talk directed his way; Justin Fields closing in on Bobby Douglass.
Latest Sports Videos
Bulls | Bulls knows their winning formula, but discard it too oftenThe Bulls began their Thanksgiving road trip with a victory at Milwaukee, but managed to go 2-4 overall. If the Bulls can beat the best teams in the East, like the Bucks and Celtics, why can't they sustain that level of success against less-talented teams?
Bears | 3 and Out: Bears unable to stop another Rodgers' comeback at Soldier FieldJustin Fields threw two late interceptions and Aaron Rodgers once again sent Bears fans home unhappy with a 28-19 loss to the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here's what you need to know:
Blackhawks | Blackhawks tough it out during first two games of East Coast tripThe Blackhawks went 1-1 over the weekend while facing the Rangers and the Islanders in New York City, the toughest city in the country. They will face the Devils, who lead the league with 41 points, on Tuesday.
Bulls | LaVine scores 41, but Bulls come up empty against KingsZach LaVine scored a season-high 41 points, but the Bulls followed a familiar script while losing 110-101 at Sacramento on Sunday. The Bulls fell behind by 18 points in the second quarter, got within 1 in the fourth, but never took the lead.
Boys' Basketball | Boys basketball: Top 20Rolling Meadows, Benet and Stevenson are the top three teams in this week's Daily Herald's boys basketball Top 20.
Girls' Basketball | Girls basketball: Top 20Fremd, Hersey and Benet are the top three teams in the Daily Herald's girls basketball Top 20.
Pro Sports | Croatia going deep again at World Cup after shootout winCroatia goalkeeper Dominik Livakovic saved three penalty kicks in his team's 3-1 win over Japan in a shootout at the World Cup on Monday, securing a return to the quarterfinals for the runner-up in the 2018 tournament.
Pro Sports | Neymar scores, Brazil beats South Korea 4-1 at World CupIt was the same old Neymar out there, looking fit and scoring a goal to move closer to Pelé's record and lead Brazil into the World Cup quarterfinals.
Pro Sports | Red Stars owner to sell team after report of abuse in NWSLChicago Red Stars owner Arnim Whisler announced Monday he is selling his stake in the team following an investigation that found emotional abuse and sexual misconduct were systemic in the National Women's Soccer League.
College Sports | Illini face Mississippi State in the ReliaQuest Bowl, scheduled for Jan. 2The Illini have found out their bowl game and opponent. The Illinois football team will face Mississippi State in the ReliaQuest Bowl, scheduled for Jan. 2, 2023 in Tampa, Florida. The game will air on ESPN2.
- 5:52 PMAP source: Verlander agrees to 2-year contract with Mets
- 5:51 PMAP source: Trea Turner, Phillies reach $300 million, 11-year deal
- 5:39 PMDePaul's Johnson wins Big East player of the week award
- 5:35 PMStanford's VanDerveer tops women's AP Top 25 appearances
- 5:33 PMTop-ranked Houston earns No. 1 spot in NET rankings
- Prep FootballVezza delivers in biggest moments, leading York to best season in school history
- Prep SportsBoys swimming: Stevenson swims to pair of titles at Patriot Relays
- Prep FootballSurges makes plays on both sides to lead St. Charles North to championship season
- Prep FootballGrayslake Central's Miller 'electric' in proving impossible to stop
- Girls' BasketballHersey holds on for thrilling 68-67 win over Benet
- Boys' BasketballPalatine downs Libertyville to cap strong weekend
- Prep Football2022 Cook County All-Area Football Team
- Prep Football2022 DuPage County All-Area Football Team
- Prep Football2022 Fox All-Area Football Team
- Prep Football2022 Lake County All-Area Football Team
- Girls' BasketballBurgess leads Lake Park over St. Charles East in DuKane opener
- Girls' BasketballFremd notches convincing win in battle of last two state champs
- Vernon HillsGirls gymnastics: Vernon Hills takes title at Glenbard West
- Boys' BasketballBarrington's big 2nd half overtakes Conant
- Prep SportsBoys swimming: Scouting Cook and Lake County