Columns | Rozner: Labor peace a win for NHL fans
In stark contrast to the current mood in MLB, the NHL will have labor peace for at least six more years.
Latest Sports Videos
Cubs | Ross, 5 other Cubs team members miss morning workout due to delayed test resultsManager David Ross and five other Tier 1 individuals from the Cubs missed Monday's workout because of delayed COVID-19 test results.
Blackhawks | Blackhawks return to ice, but Crawford is 'unfit to play'On the first day of Chicago Blackhawks training camp Monday, veteran goalie Corey Crawford was deemed "unfit to play."
Sports | BMW Championship: No spectators at Olympia FieldsThere will be no spectators at the August BMW Championship at Olympia Fields.
Blackhawks | Blackhawks have no plans to change nameAs Washington's NFL team is changing its name and other sports teams that reference Native Americans face pressure to do the same, the Blackhawks say they're sticking with their name and logo.
Columns | Kaepernick and Mahomes: Two quarterbacks so much alike and yet so far apartAs one quarterback signs a record-breaking contract extension, the other seems to toss away any chance of playing in the NFL again.
White Sox | Giolito finds his groove in first intrasquad outingIn his first intrasquad start of summer training camp Monday, White Sox right-hander Lucas Giolito labored through the first inning before retiring the side in order in the second, third and fourth.
Sports | Chicago Marathon canceled due to pandemicThe Chicago Marathon has been canceled due to COVID-19, race organizers said Monday.
NFL | Washington's NFL team drops name after 87 yearsThe Washington NFL franchise announced Monday that it will drop its name and Indian head logo immediately, bowing to decades of criticism that they are offensive to Native Americans.
Prep Sports | Clubhouse Chatter: Name your all-time NBA starting fiveClubhouse Chatter: Sports staff names their all-time NBA starting five.
NFL | Column: What's in a Name? Stubborn Snyder About to Find OutWashington owner Dan Snyder once boasted he'd never change the name of his NFL team
- 6:54 AMBucks will take messages for social change onto the court
- 5:17 AMMadrid takes advantage of break to make run for league title
- 1:22 AMDavidson pleased with Rangers' first practice in return
- 12:16 AMPortland gets spark from Blanco, Timbers beat Galaxy 2-1
- 11:23 PMCourage beat Sky Blue, win 4th straight in NWSL tournament
- Prep FootballNo more contact (for now) in high school practices as IHSA tightens Phase 4 guidelines
- Prep FootballIHSA exec: Decisions on how to return must be made in next 2 weeks
- Girls' BasketballLibertyville's Huber commits to Holy Cross
- Prep FootballThe group providing key advice in IHSA's effort to bring back sports
- NewsLake Zurich District 95 suspends all sports camps after athletes test positive for COVID-19
- Prep Sports'Virtual' fist-bumps: High school baseball returns amid the pandemic
- NewsStart of football in District 225 means good, clean fun
- Prep SportsFull plate: High school athletic trainers tending to more than injuries
- Boys' BasketballMundelein's Ebube commits to Southern Illinois
- Prep FootballIllinois has worked hard to get prep sports started. Can we keep it up?
- Boys' BasketballRolling Meadows' Christie chooses Michigan State
- Prep SportsHoffman Estates soccer legend Ken Snow dies
- Des Plaines'Someone who never quit': Des Plaines man dies a month after motorcycle crash
- Prep SportsClubhouse Chatter: Name your all-time NBA starting five
- West ChicagoWest Chicago signs celebrate soccer champs
Through the Film Magnifier: Bill Veeck, George Hamilton, Bridge Club, Stateville Prison riot and more
Through the Film Magnifier: Doug Buffone, Cloris Leachman, draft registration, aerobics class and more
Through the Film Magnifier: Iranian Hostage freed, Pee Wee baseball, Jim Harbaugh Bruce Sutter and more