Activate Your Free
Arlington Heights film event pushed backDann & Raymond's Movie Club's "The Great Comedies" has been moved to 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 19, at the Arlington Heights Memorial Library.Last Updated Nov 9, 2015 5:04 PM
Reel life: Oakton Pop-Up film fest earns a sequelPosted Nov 26, 2015 5:45 AM
Michael Glover Smith created such a popular film festival at Oakton Community College last year that they're doing it again next week.
‘Wonders’ is a nearly real look at a beekeeping familyPosted Nov 26, 2015 5:30 AM
Hyper-realistic drama "The Wonders" could pass for a documentary about a family of Italian beekeepers in rural Tuscany.
Spike Lee defends Chicago gang war movie, ‘Chi-Raq’Posted Nov 25, 2015 2:47 PM
A day after the Nov. 22 world premiere of “Chi-Raq” at the Chicago Theatre, during one of the most controversial pre-release sagas in recent film history, prodcuer and director Spike Lee couldn’t help but raise his voice when he...
- More articles
- Gire's movie guide: 'Good Dinosaur' and many more
- 'Legend' doesn't live up to Hardy's lead
- How to see all the Oscar contenders
- Pixar's 'Dinosaur' a heartwarming comedy
- 'Rocky' sequel 'Creed' scores dramatic knockout
- 'Frankenstein' remake a monstrous mess
- With lessons for today, movies bring back the ’50s
- Box Office Top 20: Final 'Hunger Games' movie opens on top
- Holiday films offer a whale of a season
- Last 'Hunger Games' opens to franchise low of $101 million
- Lawrence, Hutcherson, Hemsworth remain close beyond ‘Games’
- DVD previews: ‘Ricki and the Flash,’ ‘Shaun the Sheep Movie’
- Why ‘Hunger Games’ is a great film franchise
- Characters are too cold to care about in 'Altered Minds'
- ‘Hallow’ has the right ingredients, but the recipe might be off
- Images: ‘Hunger Games’ stars on the red carpet
- Even Julia Roberts can’t save ‘Secret’
- Boys behave badly in raunchy ‘Night Before’
- Gire: Lawrence brings 'Games' to a graceful end
- Schaumburg grad’s accidental acting career leads to ‘Hunger Games’
- Box Office Top 20: 'Spectre' and 'Peanuts' stay on top
More inside "Entertainment"
Top Headlines on DailyHerald.com
- Aurora Wal-Mart greeter helps make holiday shopping joyful
- Chicago Bears' rookies doing just fine
- Protest over Chicago teen's shooting set for retail district
- Special Report: Gliniewicz's final hours as he staged his 'hero' cop death
- Special report: How Gliniewicz went from hero to crooked cop
- Ron Onesti: Thankful to help fulfill 'bucket lists'
- Woman who credited eating Portillo's for longevity dies at age 100
- Packers don't get in Bears' way
- Tree lightings and holiday celebrations, listed by suburb
- Imrem: Turns out the joke is on the Green Bay Packers
- Palin cancels Naperville book-signing appearance
- Boys basketball: Wednesday, Nov. 25 scoreboard
- How to watch Libertyville High football team's title game
- Breaking down this weekend's IHSA football title games
- The problems veterans face in the professional workplace
- Authorities: Man caught with more than 8 pounds of marijuana on I-90
- Baby Face Nelson-Battle of Barrington witness: 'We were scared to death'
- New videos show Chicago cop pursuing teen before shooting
- Elk Grove principal, dressed as turkey, jumps into pool
- Girls basketball: Wednesday, Nov. 25 scoreboard
- OFFICE COORDINATOR - OFFICE COORDINATOR SmithAmundsen LLC is seeking an Office Coordinator to provide general office support to the lawyers and staff in our St. Charles office. Duties include, but are not limited to, maintaining office equipment and placing service calls, setting up offices for new hires, ordering office supplies, working with building maintenance to coordinate repairs, ensuring incoming/outgoing mail is processed accordingly, etc. The coordinator is designated as the on-site point of contact for the building management if anything may occur in the building/suite. This position will be full-time with benefits. Great office environment, business casual attire. To apply, send your resume to: HR@salawus.com No phone calls, please. EEOE. (id:4424504) PEDIATRIC NURSE - Lactation Consultant, RN Summary: Under the supervision of the Physicians/Manager or other designee, The Lactation Consultant position provides breastfeeding support to both outpatients in our pediatric office and rounds on our in-patients in the Mother Baby Unit and the NICU at Northwest Community Hospital. Serves as an expert consultant to maternal-child staff, physicians, and other healthcare professionals in the management of breastfeeding. Provides expert care in lactation management according to the IBLCE Standards of Practice for IBCLC Lactation Consultants. Participates in program development and implementation of activ- ities, prenatal/postnatal education, consultation and resource devel- opment. Promote human milk and breastfeeding, protect and support breast- feeding mothers, to help mothers initiate and maintain lactation and prevent complications/problems, and to enhance maternal role satisfaction and help ensure mothers achieve their breastfeeding goals. Delivers patient care utilizing guidelines of care and appropriate resources, including personnel, services, supplies and equipment. Experience: 1-2 years Nursing experience in an office or hospital At least 1 year Breastfeeding Education / Lactation Consulting experience Certifications / Licensure: IL State Registered Nurse (RN) License required International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) required Special Skills: Must be able to utilize independent decision-making skills in a wide variety of situations. Requires a high degree of accuracy in the performance of varied responsibilities. Personal computer skills required. Must be self-motivated to complete work in a timely manner to meet deadlines To apply for this opportunity please e-mail your resume and CV to: email@example.com or fax it to: 847-398-2534 (id:4425591) FURNITURE REPAIR TECH POSITION AVAILABL - Furn. Ser. Co. seeking exp'd indep contr. for in home insp. and repair. Must have own vehicle, able to fix wood and uphol, and must have own tools and sup. phone 631-390-9409 fax 631-414-7641 (id:4425790)
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - Executive asst. in CPA firm to assist with client services, and investment related compliance. Must be able to mult-task. Will train. Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4425833) PHONE TRIAGE RN - OB/GYN Phone triage RN needed at an Advocate Sherman physician's office. Previous L&D experience or OB/ GYN office experience required. EMR (Greenway)documenting, injections, triage calls. Need to be ready to learn and work in a fast paced environment. Approximately 30 hours/week which include 1 or 2 Saturday's per month (8:30-12:30) and staying until 7:30pm two nights per week. Several benefits offered. Fax resume to 847-741-8099 or email email@example.com (id:4425598) WINDING TECHNICIAN - A modern repair facility in South Elgin looking for experienced winders. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years experience in AC servo and spindle motor windings. Competitive pay with benefits. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , visit our website generalservo.com (id:4425785)
- HOUSE CLEANING - House cleaning Now Hiring F/T P/T Naperville area No experience required Merry maids 630-637-1474 Limpiadores para hogares No necesita experiencia (id:4425964) QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR - Quality Control Inspector (North Aurora) Inspect and test surgical and dental instruments. Prepare inspection reports. Fax resume only to US Elite Inc. at 630-264-1026 (id:4424974) WAREHOUSE - $$ APPLY TODAY / START TOMROROW $$ !!NOW HIRING 100+ POSITIONS!! TRANSPORTATION AVAILABLE!!! Take advantage of @Work's VAN SERVICE @WORK PERSONNEL SERVICES Is NOW accepting applications for IMMEDIATE MANUFACTURING POSITIONS IN THE KANKAKEE, IL AREA PRODUCTION PACKERS/PICKERS GENERAL LABORERS WAREHOUSE ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE Must be willing and able to work over time/weekends if necessary Very competitive starting pay rates APPLY IN PERSON Address: 14 Stuart Drive -Kankakee, IL 60901 Applications will be accepted from 10:00 am -3:00 pm Call 815-304-1061 or 815-304-1063 2 forms of identification are required to complete an application (id:4425660)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.