Watch live: House managers wrap up their impeachment case against President Trump
House managers will wrap up their case against President Donald Trump on Friday, completing three days of arguments in the Senate impeachment trial. Trump's lawyers are set to begin presenting his defense on Saturday.
CDC confirms coronavirus case in Chicago womanA Chicago woman has been confirmed to be infected with the coronavirus from China that has killed at least 25 people there and sparked a global race to contain the outbreak.
Trump tells anti-abortion rally he's strong defender of unbornDonald Trump, making the first in-person address by a U.S. president at a major anti-abortion rally in Washington, called himself a strong defender of the unborn and blasted Democrats for their "radical and extreme" positions.
Social controls, SARS experience help China close off citiesCutting off access to entire cities with millions of residents to try to stop a new virus outbreak is a step few countries other than China would consider
What can you do in response to coronavirus?The chance of coronavirus spreading through casual contact with an infected person is extremely slim, says Robert Citronberg, infectious diseases director for Advocate Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge.
Amid scandal, 'Africa's richest woman' sells European assetsThe billionaire daughter of a former African leader is shedding some of her investments in Europe after she came under official investigation for alleged money-laundering and corruption
Ex-pharmaceutical exec gets 5 1/2 years for pushing opioidThe founder of an Arizona pharmaceutical company has been sentenced to 5 1/2 years in prison for his role in a bribery and kickback scheme that prosecutors said helped fuel the opioid crisis
Book reveals 2 fathers linked by grief to 2015 Paris attacksTwo fathers who share a mournful link to the 2015 Paris terror attacks have written a book on tolerance
Thousands turn up for 'million' Iraq rally against US troopsThousands have rallied in Baghdad to demand American troops leave the country, though their numbers fell short of the 'million-man' march called for by an influential Shiite cleric
2 elephants escape from circus in Russian cityTwo elephants went for a walk and a roll in the snow the middle of Russia's third-largest city, ignoring the stares of passers-by and drivers
Russian Auschwitz survivor: Only coincidence that I livedA Russian man who was arrested by the Nazis as a teenager and sent to the Auschwitz death camp is still amazed 75 years later that he survived the ordeal
- 4:02 PMActress Rosie Perez says she was told of Weinstein rape
- 3:56 PMAt least 8 dead, 315 hurt as earthquake rocks eastern Turkey
- 3:56 PMBolivia religious debate: The Bible vs Andean earth deity
- 3:45 PMToo soon to tell if new virus as dangerous as SARS cousin
- 3:23 PMCompany planning new Indiana casino faces investigation
- 3:21 PMPolice: 2 dead after warehouse explosion shakes Houston
- 3:17 PMFrance confirms 2 cases of virus from China, 1st in Europe
More Suburban News
- Naperville'Pizza Wars' coming to Naperville
- CrimeElmhurst cops warn of overnight car burglaries
- NapervilleNaperville considering requirement to keep former city land on tax rolls
- NewsStudent referrals for bad behavior up in U-46, report shows
- Elk Grove VillageThree prominent lawyers now involved in Elk Grove term limits case
- Oak Brook3 men steal $10,000 in iPhones from Oak Brook Apple Store
- Boys' BasketballCraft hits for 33, eclipses 1,000 in Buffalo Grove's win over Wheeling
- Girls' BasketballSimeon edges Maine West
- Boys' BasketballStevenson graduate Smith keeps soaring at Indiana
- Prep SportsMundelein spoils Libertyville's Senior Night
- Prep WrestlingCary-Grove's hard work pays off vs. Jacobs
- Boys' BasketballStreamwood's big 2nd half trips up South Elgin
- LibertyvilleWhy Libertyville is considering lowering price for sports complex properties
- Lake CountyLockdown lifted at Great Lakes naval base
- LifestyleWhere do insects go in the winter?
Through the Film Magnifier: A Vietnam POW, frog jumping, drag-racing cars, klondike sledding and more