National Merit Scholarship winners in Lake County
Sixteen high school students from Lake County were named National Merit $2,500 scholarship winners for 2013.
• Michael Borde, of Barrington, Barrington High School.
• Saieesh A. Rao, of Buffalo Grove, Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy.
• Aaron Zalewski, of Buffalo Grove, Stevenson High School
• Mark Zhang, of Buffalo Grove, Stevenson High School.
• Gavin Sullivan, of Deerfield, Loyola Academy.
• Scott Beck, of Highland Park, Highland Park High School.
• Marisa Houlahan, of Lake Forest, Lake Forest High School.
• Summer Wu of Lake Forest, Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy.
• Tianlu Wang, of Lake Zurich, Stevenson High School.
• Natalie Danckers, of Libertyville, Libertyville High School.
• Kevin Emancipator, of Libertyville, Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy.
• Richard Pan, of Libertyville, Libertyville High School.
• Alex Wang, of Libertyville, Libertyville High School.
• Joshua Lam, of Mundelein, Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy.
• Matthew Tabrizi, of Vernon Hills, Vernon Hills High School.
• Josh Zuchniarz, of Wauconda, Wauconda High School.
This article filed under
- Barrington Hills
- Buffalo Grove
- Deer Park
- Fox River Grove
- Green Oaks
- Hawthorn Woods
- Hoffman Estates
- Island Lake
- Lake Barrington
- Lake Zurich
- Long Grove
- North Barrington
- Port Barrington
- South Barrington
- Tower Lakes
- Vernon Hills
- Barrington High School
- Highland Park High School
- Lake Forest High School
- Libertyville High School District 128
- Stevenson High School District 125
- Wauconda Unit District 118
- Libertyville Township
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close