DuPage County Workforce Innovation Board to host webinar on finding talent April 8
On Friday, April 8, the DuPage County Workforce Innovation Board will host a free online webinar on rethinking recruitment and retention strategies in the post-COVID era.
The webinar will be from 9 to 10 a.m.
Businesses of all sizes are invited to the discussion featuring Nisha Patel, director of HR at Systematics Inc.; Tiffany Rotondo, senior manager of corporate human resource at Jel Sert Company; and Barry Saltzman, chief operating officer at Aqueity.
The April webinar is the second in a new series of DuPage County WIB-led workshops that focus on the lifecycle of an employee.
In the workshop, companies will learn:
• How companies are tackling hiring challenges in the current climate;
• A different approach to the job description and compensation package;
• Tips to minimize recruiting time wastes;
• Strategies for keeping employees engaged so they don't jump ship to competitors;
• Onboarding, management, and retention plan strategies for long-term success.
Sign up for access to a question-and-answer session with Patel, Rotondo and Saltzman, as well as a replay of the webinar.