Columns | Rozner: PGA Tour made mockery of Medinah
Blame the PGA Tour, not Medinah, for the ridiculous scores at the BMW Championship.
Business | Judge rules rights to 'Apple Haus' brand didn't come with the buildingA federal judge has ruled that the Apple Haus brand didn't get sold along with the Long Grove building in which its products were once made, ending a trademark infringement lawsuit.
News | St. Charles officials to debate recreational pot sales at Monday meetingDuring a community meeting Monday, St. Charles aldermen are expected to begin debating whether businesses should be allowed to sell marijuana within city limits.
DuPage County | Huge voter turnout in 2020 could mean huge costs for DuPage CountyDuPage election officials say voter turnout in 2020 is predicted to be historic, which could be very expensive for the county.
Politics | State Sen. Martin Sandoval apologizes for mock assassination of Trump at Klein Creek fundraiserState Sen. Martin Sandoval apologizes for mock assassination of Trump at Klein Creek fundraiser
Theater | Horror-themed Paranormal Cirque returns to the suburbsIf you're a horror fan who missed Paranormal Cirque's run last month in Gurnee, you're in luck: The gore-filled traveling circus hits North Riverside Thursday and Aurora next month.
News | Round Lake Park police investigating two deaths in same homeRound Lake Park police and the Lake County coroner's office are investigating the deaths of a man and a woman in their 40s who lived in the same home and died two days apart.
Lake County | Campaign for Ray Bradbury museum in his native Waukegan launches this weekThe group behind the yearslong effort to open a museum honoring Ray Bradbury in the late author's childhood hometown of Waukegan will launch a fundraising campaign next week.
News | Park Ridge leaning toward ban on recreational marijuana salesRecreational marijuana use will be legal for adults in Illinois on Jan. 1, but you may not be able to buy it in Park Ridge.
Education | Stevenson High addition creates 'tranquil' atmosphere for students, teachersStevenson High School's new $27 million addition features new classrooms, lots of open spaces and even walls covered with plants.
News | Lightning strike at hotel nearly causes Mickelson to miss tee timeGolf star Phil Mickelson nearly missed his tee time for today's final round of the e BMW Championship in Medinah after a lightning strike on the roof of the Eaglewood Resort & Spa left him without his clubs and running late.
Business | Suburban malls look to reinvent, reinvigorate themselves as retail slips awayThe demise of the Huntley Outlet Center is just one of many different scenarios playing out across the suburbs as once thriving retail malls look to reinvent themselves or struggle to remain relevant.
- 3:04 PMJury selection begins for man accused of murder, cannibalism
- 2:53 PMThe Latest: Migrant charity official: Boat won't break law
- 2:51 PMNaval Academy professor returns, but not to class
- 2:49 PMCalifornia governor signs law to limit shootings by police
- 2:44 PMTechnology companies drive a broad rally on Wall Street
More Suburban News Find your community
- CrimeArlington Heights shooting probe continues
- NapervillePaneling project could help Naperville 'build up on solar'
- Mount ProspectMount Prospect 'Summer Slide' pub crawl set for Sept. 14
- Des PlainesDes Plaines man faces sex assault, child pornography charges
- LibertyvilleWine, beer and cigar fest set for Saturday in Libertyville
- Elk Grove VillageDeveloper, Elk Grove Township homeowners negotiate as annexation deal looms
- Long GroveShoppers hunt 'haggle-able' finds at Long Grove Vintage Days
- NewsDistrict 211 sets meeting on superintendent search
- GurneeFall session of Gurnee Citizen Police Academy starts Aug. 29
- Island LakeIsland Lake Corn Fest has visitors grinning ear to ear
- WaucondaWauconda group to talk marijuana sales
- Round Lake ParkFallen trees damage two homes
- 1:06 PMElgin Area School District U-46 opens preschool doors Aug. 21
- 11:12 AMBuffalo Grove Deputy Police Chief Presents at Road to Resilience Seminar in Chicago
- 9:27 AMEastland Disaster Historical Society announces agreement with museums, libraries
- 11:54 PMExpectations high as new school year begins at Mooseheart
- 10:46 PMBaird & Warner's Good Will Network Donates $120,000 to Support Chicagoland Communities
- 7:19 PMDuPage County Health Department warns residents to never touch a bat
- 5:46 PMCarol Stream teen wins Champion award at Illinois State Fair
- 5:45 PMRadford Green at Sedgebrook celebrates 10 years of five-star ratings from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
Inside Daily Herald