Submitted by McHenry County College
College students who want to get a jump-start on spring semester may enroll in McHenry County College's Winter Intersession classes, which will take place Dec. 17 through Jan. 9.
The program features a four-week intensive study term between fall and spring semesters that allows students to earn academic credits by taking a course needed to complete their degree. This program may appeal to students who want to catch up by retaking a course or lighten up a spring semester course load and concentrate on just one subject. While some classes take place in the traditional lecture format, other classes are offered conveniently online or in a blended, a mix of face-to-face and online, format.
The program is not recommended for students with low grade-point averages or significant competing time commitments during the winter session term.
These winter intersession courses are open for registration:
• Financial Accounting (ACC 151-008)
• Humanities through the Arts (ART 150-004)
• Introduction to Human Biology (BIO 110-011)
• The College Experience (MCC 101-120 & 111)
• Computer Literacy (CIS 110-038 & 040)
• Introduction to Meteorology (EAS 120-004)
• Composition I (ENG 151-036)
• Composition II (ENG 152-042)
• Information Literacy & Health (HCE 111-011)
• Introduction to Film (JRN 180-008)
• Introduction to Algebra (MAT 099-020)
• U.S. Government (PLT 151-010)
• Introduction to Speech (SPE 151-036)
For course descriptions or for more information, including how to register, visit www.mchenry.edu/winter or call (815) 455-7565.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close