Association for Individual Development to host strategic planning focus groups
The Association for Individual Development will host multiple strategic planning focus groups for AID clients, parents and guardians.
These interactive sessions help AID identify opportunities to strengthen the organization and build a strong foundation for the future of the nonprofit in the community.
The schedule for the AID strategic planning focus groups will be:
• Tuesday, July 16, from 1 to 2:30 p.m. at 475 DeKalb Ave., Sycamore
• Friday, July 19, from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at 5342 W. Elm St., McHenry
• Wednesday, July 24, from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at 1050 Freemont St., Yorkville
• Wednesday, July 24, from 3:30 to 5 p.m. at 1135 Bowes Road in Elgin
• Thursday, July 25, from 3:30 to 5 p.m. at 309 New Indian Trail Court in Aurora.
Individuals interested in attending can RSVP their name, time and location to email@example.com.
The Association for Individual Development is a nonprofit agency that empowers people with physical, developmental, intellectual and mental health challenges to enjoy lives of dignity and purpose.