NARI of Greater Chicagoland announces officers and board of directors for 2024
Following its annual meeting, the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) of Greater Chicagoland chapter announces its 2024 officers and board of directors.
The officers at the head of the chapter are:
• Allyson Case Anderson, founder and CEO of Integro Builders, enters her second year as president. She owns offices in Chicago and Western Michigan, executing major renovations and new construction custom homes with premier architects across the Midwest. She is a Certified Passive House Builder, participates in an advisory role as a council member for the Urban Land Institute, and was recognized among America's Top 50 Remodelers by Remodeling Magazine and Pro Remodeler Magazine's 40 Under 40.
• Tom Diciolla, owner of Restore Plumbing and Drain Inc., continues as executive vice president. He has extensive experience in the plumbing trades with over 18 years of experience, and is a licensed plumber, has his licensed backflow certification and is a water quality specialist. For the last decade he has specialized in working directly with homeowners to help guide them in protecting what is typically their biggest investment, their home.
• Steven Filyo, president of BlueEarth Deconstruction, was elected secretary. He joins as a new officer to NARI of Greater Chicagoland. He is an expert in deconstruction, the alternative to demolition that takes building apart to maximize reuse, saving clients money and preserving materials rather than filling up landfills.
• Michael Isherwood, owner of Sagent Builders, continues in his role as treasurer. He is a three-time winner of NARI of Greater Chicagoland Remodeling Excellence Awards and has obtained a number of remodeling industry certifications.
• Jim Ziegler of Stone Pogrund & Korey LLC will continue to serve as chapter Parliamentarian. He has been the legal mind for NARI of Greater Chicagoland for more than 35 years and reviews applications for membership, mitigates issues and keeps chapter members abreast of relevant industry laws and updates.
The board of directors support the chapter's business dealings and decisions and is comprised of the returning chairman of the board and four returning members and one new member: Jeff Kida, owner of DDS Design Services LLC, returns as chairman of the board; Jennifer Fletcher, vice president, Cobblestone Remodeling Inc.; John Oetking, owner of A Street Builders Inc.; David Pollard, principal and co-founder, Liv Companies LLC; and Anthony Tripp, owner of Tripp Builders Inc.
John Habermeier, founding partner of Synergy Builders, joins the board as a new member.
NARI of Greater Chicagoland has a full slate of events planned for 2024, starting with the Contractor of the Year Gala where some of the best and brightest member remodeling projects will be celebrated, followed by the chapter's Design Night in the Spring, focused on connecting local designers with contractors, suppliers and vendors.
It also hosts a summer outing and, in the fall, its annual Remodeling Education Expo, a full-day conference featuring industry-expert speakers, educational breakout sessions, an exhibitor hall and valuable networking opportunities.
NARI of Greater Chicagoland members are credible companies within the remodeling industry who follow a strict code of ethics.
NARI is the only association dedicated exclusively to the remodeling profession - preparing members for success through education; credentialing; networking; exposure to innovative building trends and techniques; and driving consumers to choose NARI members for their next remodeling project.
More information about NARI of Greater Chicagoland can be found at www.narichicago.org.
Follow NARI Chicago on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram for more membership, chapter and industry news.