• Craig Gallichio, 18, of the 600 block of Ravine Road, East Dundee, and Ryan Saviano, 23, of the 800 block of Village Quarter Road, West Dundee, each have been charged with felony retail theft, police said. They are accused of taking $114 worth of shirts Saturday from the Kohl's at Spring Hill Mall. The pair were charged with felonies because they have prior convictions for retail theft, Cmdr. Timothy Bosshart said. A loss prevention officer stopped the pair outside the store after they left with the shirts, police said. Gallichio, on probation for burglary, ran away, but police found him in West Dundee near Lindsey Lane after a short chase, police said. Saviano was detained at Kohl's and later charged with obstructing identification after he gave a fake name for Gallichio, police said. Saviano's bail was set at $10,000 and Gallichio's bail was set at $2,000, Bosshart said.
• Isaah T. Kinder, 20, of the 1500 block of Meyer Street, Elgin, was charged with robbery Tuesday, according to court documents. Kinder is accused of forcibly taking $50 from another person, police said. His bail was set at $50,000 in Kane County bond court. He is next due in court Wednesday.
• Someone purposefully drove through a yard on the 38W300 block of Hendrickson Road near St. Charles between 11:30 and 11:40 a.m. Saturday. Damage is estimated at $400.
• Someone cut the limbs off pine trees on the 14N600 block of Engel Road near Hampshire and installed a tree stand without the property owner's permission between 11 a.m. Sunday and 1:15 p.m. Monday.
• Two green trash cans were stolen sometime between noon Monday and 3:12 p.m. Sunday from a home on the 7N300 block of Whispering Trail near St. Charles.
• Someone drove through a grass parkway at Arboretum Lane and Empire Road, near St. Charles, between 6 p.m. Nov. 21 and 6 a.m. Nov. 22, causing an estimated $4,000 damage.