Bensenville, IL – Among the key objectives the Village of Bensenville listed in the 2013-14 Strategic Plan was to survey business stakeholders. The Village surveyed residential customers in 2012 using an independent research firm ETC Institute. The results of the survey were helpful in the Village's efforts towards continuous improvement of customer service and operations. ETC was again retained to assist in the business survey. The results came back very positive with many suggestions on how to improve the business environment. Notable survey responses include:
• Eighty-three percent (83%) of Bensenville businesses recommend Bensenville as a business location to others;
• Eighty-two percent (82%) of Bensenville businesses believe the Village Government is headed in the right direction;
• Eighty-two percent (82%) of Bensenville businesses are satisfied with the quality of customer service from Village employees;
• Eighty percent (80%) of Bensenville businesses feel safe in town; and
• Seventy-six percent (76%) of Bensenville businesses feel the Village of Bensenville is a "business friendly" community.
"There were many exhibits in the final report that indicate Bensenville is business friendly." said ETC vice-president Jason Marado.
"Listening to and working with our businesses and delivering excellent customer service helped create these great results." stated Village President Frank Soto "We will continue to strive for even higher ratings. We want to ensure our businesses are happy and thrive in Bensenville."
The purpose of the survey was to gather feedback from Bensenville business owners and senior managers to identify ways to improve the quality of Village services. Bensenville is one of few communities in the country conducting a business specific survey, taking the lead in learning from businesses and fostering economic development opportunities.
For a copy of the entire report please visit www.bensenville.il.us