Do you want a career in healthcare? Learn more about the education necessary to succeed in a variety of healthcare careers at Midwestern University's Healthcare Professions Career Day on Tuesday, April 23rd from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM. This free event will be held on the University's campus at 555 31st Street, Downers Grove, IL.
Join faculty, admissions staff, and current students at the event and gain valuable insight into the graduate-level programs offered by Midwestern University. Register for this event online at www.midwestern.edu/dgcareerday, call 630/515-7200, or e-mail admissIL@midwestern.edu.
On the Downers Grove Campus, Midwestern University currently offers the following degree programs:
• Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O)
• Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
• Doctor of Physical Therapy (D.P.T.)
• Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies (M.M.S.)
• Master of Occupational Therapy (M.O.T.)
• Master of Arts in Biomedical Sciences (M.A.) and Master of Biomedical Sciences (M.B.S.)
• Doctor of Clinical Psychology (Psy.D.)
• Doctor of Health Science (D.H.S.)
• Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.)
• Master of Science (M.S.) in Speech-Language Pathology (starting fall 2013)