The Education Foundation awards five grants to local organizations
The Education Foundation Supporting the Students of Niles Township working in partnership with the Skokie Community Foundation is honored to announce the award of five grants to local charitable organizations. These grants and their recipients will greatly benefit the families of Skokie and Niles townships.
• Connections for the Homeless in partnership with the village of Skokie Office of Health and Human Services.
• The Talking Farm in partnership with the Douglas Center and District 219's Bridges Program.
• ELL Parent Center in partnership with the Skokie Public School Districts.
• Early Childhood Alliance in Partnership with the Infant Welfare Society of Evanston.
• McCracken Middle School in partnership with East Prairie School District 73, Old Orchard Junior High District 68, the ELL Parent Center and Skokie Library.
This cooperative effort between The Education Foundation and the Skokie Community Foundation allows our blended strengths to better serve the community with a favorable outcome.
The Education Foundation Supporting the Students of Niles Township is an independent 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that believes every child within the township deserves a quality education. The Education Foundation's mission can only be accomplished through generous donations. With your support, the foundation can truly make a difference in a student's academic career.
Please help support our continuing efforts by making a donation through our website: www.edufoundnt.org.
For information, contact Alyse Burman of The Education Foundation Board of Directors at (847) 873-0409 or Melissa Schwartz, Social Media and Outreach representative, at (847) 385-8420.