Illinois Secretary of State's Office to Provide Services at Northbrook Leisure Center
Super Seniors is a program offered in coordination with the Illinois Secretary of State office. While targeted to serve seniors in the community, all ages are invited to this event.
The Illinois Secretary of State will be coming to the Leisure Center, 3323 Walters Avenue, Northbrook, on Tuesday, August 30, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. This event is open to all ages.
Services being offered at this event include:
• Free Rules of the Road classroom instruction to prepare individuals for taking the test. Course content includes a review of safe driving techniques and Illinois driving laws (10-11:30 a.m.)
• Renewal/correction of Driver's License;
• New/renewal/correction of State ID;
• License plate renewal stickers;
• Motor/Voter Registration with renewal of Driver's License or State ID;
• Organ donor registration with renewal of Driver's License or State ID; and
• Free State IDs for individuals age 65+.
Please note that NO REAL IDs will be done at this event, and seniors ages 75 and over must renew their driver's license at a State Drivers Services Facility because they will need to take the road test.
All payments must be made by check, credit card, debit card or Money Order payable to the Illinois Secretary of State. No cash will be accepted.
For further details or to schedule a time for your services, call the Northbrook Senior Center at 847-291-2995.
Established in 1927, the Mission of the Northbrook Park District is to enhance the community by providing outstanding services, parks and facilities through environmental, social and financial stewardship.