Ring in the New Year with Membership Specials at Techny Prairie Activity Center!
January is the perfect time to bring your workout indoors at Techny Prairie Activity Center, 180 Anets Drive in Northbrook. Join now and enjoy $0 enrollment fee through January 31, 2022.
This sustainable and energy-efficient facility features a 6,000 square foot fitness floor with cardio, strength and functional fitness equipment, two group fitness studios, an indoor walking track (8 laps to a mile) and a gymnasium with open gym times.
Several exciting new fitness options will be available at Techny Prairie Activity Center in the coming months.
Les Mills BodyPump is a barbell workout designed to get participants lean, toned and fit. The combination of scientifically-backed moves, motivating instructors and great music helps you achieve much more than you would on your own. The effectiveness of BodyPump comes from "The Rep Effect," a proven formula that exhausts muscles using light weights, while performing high repetitions - the secret to developing lean, athletic muscle.
Come see what the Peloton craze is all about. The in-club Peloton Bike at TPAC will provide motivating, fun cycle class programming on your schedule without the need for a personal subscription. TPAC members with a personal Peloton account can log in on the TPAC bike to earn credit toward milestones!
TRX Fusion small group personal training is a specialty class that uses bodyweight and suspension to work all muscles of the body, especially the core.
Standard membership benefits include:
• $0 enrollment through January 31, 2022
• Three, 30-minute Strong Start sessions with personal trainer
• Over 35 monthly group fitness classes included with membership: Cardio, strength, cycling and mind/body options including the new Les Mills BodyPump classes. Group fitness classes offered indoors, outdoors, via livestream and on demand
• Fitness Floor with over 75 pieces of strength and cardio equipment
• Personal viewing screens for TV and internet on most cardio equipment
• Free weights, resistance machines and functional fitness equipment
• Indoor track (8 laps = 1 mile)
• Open gym programs including pickleball, basketball and volleyball
• Gymnasium when not in use for scheduled programs (additional rules may apply)
• Three complimentary guest passes annually (additional household memberships receive two each)
Member rates for:
• Personal, partner and small group training
• Specialty fitness classes including TRX Fusion
• Kids' Corner childcare visits when available
• Prairie Room rental
For information on Techny Prairie Activity Center and January's $0 enrollment special, stop in at the facility, visit nbfitness.org or call (847) 897-6180.
Established in 1927, the Mission of the Northbrook Park District is to enhance the community by providing outstanding services, parks and facilities through environmental, social and financial stewardship.