The Auxiliary of NorthShore University HealthSystem Celebrates Trivia Night Success; Opens Membership to New Volunteers
The Auxiliary of NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is a fundraising organization of volunteers who provide service and community awareness for NorthShore's four hospitals: Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park and Skokie. Auxiliary members and friends recently came together for the Auxiliary's Trivia Night while helping to raise funds to support programs that enhance patient care at NorthShore.
Members of the Auxiliary make a significant impact supporting NorthShore by raising funds throughout the year at events such as Trivia Night. The Auxiliary is now welcoming new members for 2019-2020. To learn more about membership and the impact of volunteering, visit https://foundation.northshore.org/aux-membership or contact The Auxiliary at 224.364.7270 or email@example.com.
All membership dues are charitable contributions and all members have the opportunity to participate in a variety of philanthropic, educational and community service programs through NorthShore.
Membership with The Auxiliary:
• Help serve on a planning committee to raise funds through the nationally recognized American Craft Exposition (ACE). ACE is one of the country's premier fine craft shows, bringing together artisans exhibiting one-of-a-kind pieces, luxury collections and unique, creative museum quality artwork. This competitive, juried show has taken place for 35 years and is a major fundraiser supporting research and care at NorthShore University HealthSystem.
• Participate in a variety of service projects such as diaper drives to benefit NorthShore's Perinatal Family Support Center, assistance in supporting an annual nursing scholarship, and small grants funding small-scale projects at NorthShore that enhance patient, visitor and staff experiences and go above and beyond the basic standards of care.
• Network with 200 fellow members through volunteer, social and fundraising opportunities.
• Receive event invitations and opportunities to hear lectures from outstanding physicians.
• Be a part of something big - since 1936, volunteer efforts have directed more than $21 million to healthcare needs at NorthShore.