How Naperville building could complete Water Street block
A new building to complete the Water Street block with more retail, restaurants and offices in downtown Naperville is progressing toward approval.
BurgerIM at Streets of Woodfield closes 6 months after openingThe new BurgerIM restaurant at Streets of Woodfield shopping center in Schaumburg has closed less than six months after it opened.
Altar'd State coming to Deer ParkAltar'd State, a women's fashion brand with more than 100 fashion boutiques throughout the country, will be opening at Deer Park Town Center this summer.
Plenty to celebrate for Barrington-area chamber at annual dinnerOne of the top annual events on the Barrington-area social circuit was held Thursday night to celebrate business accomplishments and raise money for a scholarship fund.
Proposed Elk Grove warehouses to get a little biggerPlans for two warehouses got a little bit bigger on Devon Avenue in Elk Grove Village, as plans for a neighboring cargo work van auto dealership fell through.
Hi-Five Sports Zone opens in Hawthorn MallHawthorn Mall announced the addition of Hi-Five Sports Zone, an indoor youth sports entertainment complex.
Sugar Grove chamber sets open houseThe Sugar Grove Chamber of Commerce will hold an open house to welcome new executive director Beth Goncher and showcase its new office.
LaSalle Solutions part of racing team at Rolex 24 at DaytonaLaSalle Solutions, a division of Fifth Third Bank, will partner with the Meyer Shank Racing team's No. 86 Acura NSX GT3 at the Rolex 24 at Daytona International Speedway.
DuPage Credit Union ranks as top mortgage lenderDuPage Credit Union was recently ranked the No. 1 credit union mortgage lender in DuPage, Kane and Kendall counties for the sixth straight year according to data compiled through the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act.
Gameworks starts After Dark weekly eventGameWorks Chicago -- Schaumburg introduces GameWorks After Dark, where the venue will turn down the lights, turn up the volume and pump up the energy every Friday night.
Employers post fewer jobs in NovemberThe number of available jobs fell sharply in November, dropping to 6.8 million, a decline of 7.6% from the October level
Suburban Business News
from the staffs of the Daily Herald and the Business Ledger
- NapervilleHow Naperville building could complete Water Street block
- SchaumburgBurgerIM at Streets of Woodfield closes 6 months after opening
- Deer ParkAltar'd State coming to Deer Park
- BarringtonPlenty to celebrate for Barrington-area chamber at annual dinner
- MundeleinNew carryout restaurant in Mundelein to serve Texas barbecue
- Elk Grove VillageProposed Elk Grove warehouses to get a little bigger
- Vernon HillsHi-Five Sports Zone opens in Hawthorn Mall
- Sugar GroveSugar Grove chamber sets open house
- RosemontLaSalle Solutions part of racing team at Rolex 24 at Daytona
- NapervilleDuPage Credit Union ranks as top mortgage lender
- SchaumburgGameworks starts After Dark weekly event
- CrimeWoodridge man charged in investment scam
- NapervilleTwo options on table for pet sale regulations in Naperville
- MundeleinFour Mundelein trustees renew objections to park plan
- ElginLegal woes again for downtown Elgin Dream Hall
Through the Film Magnifier: Dallas Green, Tony LaRussa, The Lone Ranger, electric cars, a war protest and more