Brush up on your Excel skills at Schaumburg Library this summer
Schaumburg Township District Library is set to offer multiple programs covering various aspects of Microsoft Excel this summer, helping you up your tech game.
So many jobs and hobbies require use of Microsoft Excel. Its many features make organizing and analyzing data simple -- if you know how to use them. This summer, Schaumburg Library is ready to help you get the most out of Microsoft Excel with the following programs:
• Saturday, June 4, 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
• Sunday, July 3, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
• Saturday, Aug. 20, 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
• Saturday, June 4, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
• Saturday, Aug. 20, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
Excel Formulas & Functions:
• Saturday, June 25, 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
• Saturday, Aug. 27, 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Excel Dates & Logic:
• Saturday, June 25, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
• Saturday, Aug. 27, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
Excel Formatting Spreadsheets:
• Sunday, June 26, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
• Sunday, Aug. 21, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
Excel Data Analysis:
• Sunday, July 24, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
Excel PivotTables & PivotCharts:
• Sunday, July 31, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
Registration is open today. Visit SchaumburgLibrary.org/events or call (847) 985-4000 to register or to learn more. All Library computer programs are free, open to anyone ages 16 and older, and are held in the Central Library Computer Lab. The Central Library is located at 130 S. Roselle Rd. in Schaumburg.
Schaumburg Township District Library sparks curiosity and enriches its community by connecting services, resources and people.