• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Burglars stole a wallet valued at $430 out of an unlocked car on Lakeview Court around 2 p.m. March 7.
• William R. Jackson, 19, of McClellan Street, Bartlett, was arrested around 4:25 a.m. March 2 and charged with possession of liquor by a minor and resisting/obstructing an officer. His court date is April 2.
• Vandals slashed the front passenger's-side tire on a vehicle on Lake Street around 2:40 p.m. March 2. Damage was estimated at $95.
• Dianne L. Conner, 26, of the 1300 block of Hidden Lake, Buffalo Grove, was arrested around 11:55 p.m. March 2 at Aptakisic and Prairie and charged with DUI, illegal possession of alcohol, no insurance, and speeding.
• Michael A. Northcott, 38, of the 100 block of Oak Creek, Buffalo Grove, was arrested around 12:40 a.m. March 6 on the 100 block of Oak Creek and charged with criminal damage to property.
• Francisco J. Ocampo, 22, of the 100 block of Armstrong, Buffalo Grove, was arrested around 9:30 p.m. March 5 at his home and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Thieves stole a cellphone after the female owner left it on a table while bowling at 360 McHenry Road around 1 a.m. March 3.
• Vandals removed exterior motion lights and used a marker to write graffiti on several painted surfaces at a home on the 600 block of Bernard around 4:30 a.m. Feb. 26.
• Vincent C. Fiorito, 27, of the 2300 block of Calwagner, Melrose Park, was arrested around 2:35 p.m. March 4 during a traffic stop on the 900 block of South Lee Street and charged with failure to give information after striking an unattended vehicle, traffic violations and possession of a controlled substance (prescription medication). His court date is March 28
• Burglars broke a kitchen window and entered a home on the 1400 block of Kingston Court between 6:30 and 10:56 p.m. March 2.
• Keith A. Embury, 44, of the 1300 block of Kingsbury, Hanover Park, was arrested around 10:45 p.m. March 3 at his home and charged with possession of a controlled substance, DUI, aggravated driving with license suspended, resisting arrest and child endangerment.
• Kenneth S. Kee, 25, of the 200 block of Butternut Street, Streamwood, and a 15-year-old Streamwood boy were arrested around 12:05 a.m. March 5 at Cumberland and Irving Park roads. Kee was charged with aggravated DUI/alcohol and possession of marijuana. The teen was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Nikkokim Aglubat, 21, of the 3900 block of Sandpiper, Hanover Park, was arrested around 2:10 p.m. March 5 on the 6900 block of Sandpiper and charged with aggravated battery.
• Deona T. Cain, 36, of the 300 block of David Court, Bartlett, was arrested around 7:35 p.m. March 2 during a traffic stop on the 1500 block of Lake Street and charged with battery and resisting arrest.
• Trevor D. Porter, 25, of the 1400 block of Division, St. Charles, and George J. Ninilakis, 29, of the 1100 block of Parkview Court, St. Charles, were arrested around 11:15 a.m. March 7 on the 5500 block of County Farm Road and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Javier Carbajal-Vences, 23, of the 200 block of Cherry, Hanover Park, was arrested around 10:30 p. m. March 7 at Burr Oak and Walnut and charged with DUI/drugs, and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Jeffrey R. Steffens, 24, of the 1700 block of Peachtree, Arlington Heights, was arrested around 4:15 p.m. March 6 at Greenbrook and Lake streets and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and littering.
• Oscar Esparza, 19, of the 5500 block of Court A, Hanover Park, was arrested at Lake and Ontarioville around 1:10 a.m. March 1 and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Thieves entered a 2001 Chrysler Town and Country and tampered with the lock mechanism on the steering column, apparently trying to steal the minivan in a driveway on the 1900 block of Hancock Drive between 9 p.m. Feb. 26 and 3:45 p.m. Feb. 27
• Walter A. Wicks, 18, of the 1600 block of Monticello Road, Hoffman Estates, was arrested around 2:50 p.m. March 2 at Mariano's, 2575 Golf Road and charged with retail theft after employee Wicks admitted taking food valued at $123 over the past two months, reports said. His court date is April 2.
• Burglars stole the in-dash stereo/CD player valued at $50 out of a 2000 Honda Civic in an apartment lot on the 1500 block of West Dempster Street between 9 p.m. Feb. 26 and 3 p.m. Feb. 27.
• Burglars stole a stereo, radar detector and GPS out of an unlocked 2004 Subaru Impreza in a condominium lot on the 600 block of Mulberry Drive between 5:30 p.m. Feb. 25 and 10:45 a.m. Feb. 26. Value was estimated at $1,263.
• Vandals wrote gang graffiti on a fence in an apartment parking lot on the 500 block of Love Drive between 9 and 9:50 p.m. Feb. 25.
• Burglars broke into a 2004 Lexus hatchback in an apartment lot on the 300 block of Inwood Drive between 9 p.m. Feb. 28 and 9 a.m. March 1 and stole $40. Loss was estimated at $240.
• Vandals scratched the windshield and passenger's-side window on a car in an apartment lot, 200 Inwood Drive, between noon Feb. 27 and 3:30 p.m. March 2.
• Thieves stole a cellphone out of a customer's shopping cart at Target, 1400 Lake-Cook Road, between 5 and 5:15 p.m. March 1. Value was estimated at $560.