• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Austin T.B. Kelley, 19, of the 900 block of South Cook Street, Barrington, was arrested Oct. 18 on the 0-100 block of Rotary Drive and charged with possession of marijuana. His adjudication hearing is Nov. 15.
• Vandals wrote graffiti on park benches, a sign and paved path in the park at 235 Lions Drive Oct. 20.
• Jonathan Cabral, 19, of the 6600 block of Valleyview Road, Hanover Park, was arrested around 7:05 p.m. Oct. 4 and charged with residential burglary on the 200 block of South Main Street.
• Burglars broke a window next to the front door and stole undisclosed items valued at $6,000 at a home on Longford Road around 8 p.m. Oct. 25.
• Burglars stole a pair of sunglasses, carton of cigarettes, iPod with adapter and a CD out of an unlocked 2004 Saturn Vue in a driveway on he 1800 block of Orchard Street between 9 p.m. Oct. 29 and 11:10 a.m. Oct. 30. Value was estimated at $635.
• Burglars stole a camera valued at $450 out of an unlocked 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue on the 500 block of Seegers Road between 7 p.m. Oct. 29 and 8 a.m. Oct. 30.
• Burglars broke into a 2002 Honda Civic in a driveway on the 400 block of West Cordial Drive between 12:30 and 7 a.m. Oct. 31 and stole an in-dash radio/CD player valued at $600.
• Burglars broke into a vehicle in a business lot at 1201 E. Touhy Ave. between 9:30 p.m. Oct. 29 and 7 a.m. Oct. 30 and stole two grinders, tile laser, and hammer drill. Value was estimated at $1,959.
• Jimmy M. Martinez, 24, of the 1500 block of Brierwood Circle, Crystal Lake, was arrested around 2:50 p.m. Nov. 1 at Flowers and Stowell and charged with unlawful gang contact.
• Burglars stole a laptop computer and two cellphones out of a car in a store lot at 7350 Barrington Road around 8:25 a.m. Nov. 1.
• Richard Frulla, 39, of the 200 block of Arboretum Drive, Lombard, was arrested around 3:15 p.m. Oct. 28 at Cabelas, 5225 Prairie Stone Parkway, and charged with retail theft. His court date is Nov. 14.
• Ruben Gomez-Rangel, 40, homeless, was arrested around 12:20 a.m. Oct. 29 in a building laundry room on the 1100 block of Valley Lane and charged with criminal trespass. His court date is Nov. 21.
• Devon M. Toliver, 22, of the 2200 block of South Lexington, Mount Prospect, was arrested around 1:30 p.m. Oct. 29 on the 400 block of Enterprise and charged with endangering the life of a child after a witness reportedly saw Toliver's 3-year-old nephew walking in the apartment parking lot wearing only pajamas and socks. The temperature was 43 degrees. Reports said Toliver admitted leaving the child asleep in his apartment with the door unlocked while driving to a fast-food restaurant to pick up food. A court date is Dec. 4.
• Vandals damaged a Plexiglas sign in a Mount Prospect Park District park, 1308 Cypress Drive, between Oct. 23 and 30. Damage was estimated at $500.
• Burglars stole a GPS valued at $144 out of an unlocked 2003 Honda Civic on the 0-100 block of Hatlen Avenue between 8 p.m. Oct. 29 and 7 p.m. Oct. 30.
• A man stole a Muscular Dystrophy donation box containing approximately $45 from a 7-Eleven, 1740 Dempster St., around 2:25 p.m. Oct. 29.
• A female employee at Comfort Inn, 600 N. Milwaukee Ave., went to her car around 5:05 a.m. Oct. 25 and saw a man getting out of it. She screamed and he began to flee. She followed and told him she was calling the police. He handed her a radar detector and iPod speaker wire and walked away. About $5 in loose change wasn't returned.
• Burglars climbed through an unlocked window at an apartment on the 600 block of Piper Lane between 2 p.m. Oct. 19 and 1 a.m. Oct. 20 and stole jewelry valued at $2,000, $200 in cash and two iPods.
• Thieves stole an iPod after the female owner left it in an apartment building laundry room on the 900 block of Jonathan Court for five minutes around 6:10 p.m. Oct. 23. Value was estimated at $200.
• Burglars stole a GPS unit out of a 1997 Honda sedan on the 400 block of Tahoe Circle Drive and a GPS unit and cellphone charger out of a 1998 Honda sedan on the 1600 block of Tahoe Circle Drive between 9:30 p.m. Oct. 25 and 5 a.m. Oct. 26. Both vehicles were unlocked. Loss was estimated at $420.
• Thieves stole a boys' blue BMX bike with white lettering and pegs parked unlocked at Northside Park, 220 Glendale, between 1 and 1:45 p.m. Oct. 25. Value was estimated at $150.