Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Grayslake District 46
Grayslake District 46 looks at staffing options to save money Mar 14, 2015 7:34 AM
Grayslake Elementary District 46 officials are grappling with how best to stretch money for employees in the 2015-16 academic season. Superintendent Ellen Correll is offering four options for the consideration. The packagesrange from a $350,000 annual cost savings to a proposal that would add $75,000 in expenses.
Endorsements: Meskel, Northern, Parkinson for Grayslake Dist. 46 Mar 8, 2015 1:00 AM
The Daily Herald endorses newcomers Tom Meskel, David A. Northern and Kathleen Parkinson for the Grayslake Elementary District 46 board. They offer a fresh start to a board that has faced some tough times.
Susan Facklam: Candidate Profile Mar 10, 2015 5:37 PM
Candidate information for Susan Facklam, running for Grayslake District 46 School Board
Tom Meskel: Candidate Profile Mar 10, 2015 5:37 PM
Candidate information for Tom Meskel, running for Grayslake District 46 School Board
Kathleen Parkinson: Candidate Profile Mar 10, 2015 5:37 PM
Candidate information for Kathleen Parkinson, running for Grayslake District 46 School Board
David A. Northern, Sr.: Candidate Profile Mar 10, 2015 5:37 PM
Candidate information for David A. Northern, Sr., running for Grayslake District 46 School Board
Ex-Bears running back's son dies weeks after fulfilling dream Feb 18, 2015 5:41 AM
A.J. Peterson lived long enough to have Round Lake police and the village board fulfuill his dream of becoming an officer. Diagnosed with an inoperable, cancerous brain tumor in June, the death of the 7-year-old son of former Chicago Bears running back Adrian Peterson was announced Tuesday. "Everybody here is down in the dumps,” Round Lake Police Chief Michael Gillette said. “It was heartbreaking news to hear.”
Grayslake District 46 officials study costs of providing all-day, no-fee kindergarten program Jan 22, 2015 4:23 PM
Grayslake Elementary District 46 board members have received estimates on how much it would cost to provide no-fee, all-day kindergarten classes as they continue to study the issue.
District 46 parents can take part in statewide survey Jan 15, 2015 11:55 AM
Grayslake Elementary District 46 plans to participate in a statewide survey on school climate and learning conditions.
All-day kindergarten push continues in Grayslake Dec 16, 2014 5:30 AM
A Grayslake Elementary District 46 parent continues to publicly tout the benefits of full-day kindergarten in an effort to persuade the school board to approve such a program. Jamie Taylor has presented an updated petition to the school board with about 200 signatures supporting free all-day kindergarten.
Grayslake Elementary District 46 approves design plan for air conditioning Dec 11, 2014 4:11 PM
Grayslake Elementary District 46 will seek a design for air conditioning systems on the chance elected officials decide to chill two schools.
Online petition now part of push for all-day kindergarten at Grayslake Elementary District 46 Nov 20, 2014 4:42 PM
An online petition with at least 100 supporters was presented by a parent to Grayslake Elementary District 46 as part of her continued push for full-day kindergarten. “All children deserve equal opportunities,” Jamie Taylor said. “Our district is not providing that currently.”
Woodview School in Grayslake sends candy to troops overseas Nov 18, 2014 12:51 PM
For the second consecutive year, a Woodview Elementary School teacher in Grayslake led an effort to collect candy for troops overseas.
Grayslake District 46 inches closer on air conditioning at two schools Nov 12, 2014 4:31 PM
Grayslake Elementary District 46 could decide soon whether to add central air conditioning at two elementary schools where officials had to cancel classes for a day last year because it was too hot for students.
New labor contracts at District 46: Nov 7, 2014 6:00 PM
Grayslake Elementary District 46 has struck new deals with employee unions.
Statewide honor for District 46 teacher Oct 22, 2014 5:55 PM
The Illinois Art Education Association has named Kimberly Butts of Avon Center School in Round Lake Beach as its 2014 Illinois Elementary Art Educator of the Year.
Brown Bag Forum in Grayslake: Oct 21, 2014 6:16 PM
Grayslake Elementary District 46 Superintendent Ellen Correll will host a Brown Bag Forum for 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday, Oct. 27.
Parents want all-day kindergarten at Grayslake District 46 Sep 20, 2014 7:45 AM
Citing moves at neighboring school systems, some parents say a full-day kindergarten program should be started at Grayslake Elementary District 46. Parents pitched the idea during public comment time at a District 46 board meeting this week. “This is something that needs to take place and needs to have action taken very much in the near future,” said parent Jamie Taylor.
Grayslake preschool screening: Aug 27, 2014 4:58 PM
Grayslake Elementary District 46 offers periodic screenings for 3- to 5-year-olds for entrance into the district preschool program.
Grayslake District 46 board member raises concern about trade association spending May 1, 2014 5:10 AM
Questions about the level of spending with a privately operated statewide education trade organization have surfaced at Grayslake Elementary District 46. Still, the Illinois Association of School Boards recently gained unanimous approval from District 46's elected officials to create an administrative procedures manual for $7,020.
- Bulls thriving after being spurned by Melo
- Lake in the Hills man remembered for volunteering, passion for living
- New-look Lake Zurich High stadium
- Willowbrook student wins Illinois National Geogaphic Bee
- Budget fix averts shutdowns but cuts schools
- Baun, Paliotta sign on with Hawks
- Duckworth to announce Senate bid Monday
- Who will opponent be when Bulls start playoffs?
- Prosecutor: Family heard murder victim's screams
- Agbuke's career game leads No. 2-seed Baylor over Iowa 81-66
- Earthquake reported west of Lake in the Hills
- Police: Huntley man killed his wife
- Why gas prices are rising in the suburbs
- Kuma's Corner coming to Schaumburg in July
- Aurora soldier and his cousin accused in terrorist plot
- Dawn Patrol: Quake near Lake in the Hills; student brings BB gun to school
- Volo woman charged after bank robbery in Grayslake
- Parents: We shouldn't need permission to skip school testing
- Alone at controls, co-pilot sought to 'destroy' the plane
- Report: Walgreens employees to stop saying 'Be well'
- One Island Lake trustee candidate concerned about transparency, but other candidates are pleased
- Tollway sets higher speed limits, bucks state law
- Why gas prices are rising in the suburbs
- Kuma's Corner coming to Schaumburg in July
- Suburban lawmaker's plan to decriminalize marijuana rejected
- You could win DeLorean if Cubs win World Series
- Judson kicks off new inspirational world leaders series this fall
- Signing Ball gives Bears depth at cornerback
- Prosecutors: Employee stole $3,600 from Rosemont restaurant
- Elk Grove Joe Caputo & Sons opening by July 4
- BINDERY OPERATOR - Arlington Heights manufacturer is looking for a full time second shift bindery operator. Should have experience using guillotine cutters, collators, and stitchers. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4402022) PET SITTER - ELGIN-BASED PET CARE PROVIDER SEEKING FULL TIME and PART TIME PET SITTER ASSISTANT. EMAIL RESUME TO ELGINPETSITTER@GMAIL.COM. (id:4401494) GRAPHIC DESIGNER - Arlington Heights, IL company is seeking to fill a pt-time-first shift Graphic Designers position. InDesign; Strong in Illustrator-Photoshop. This position MAC only.Accuracy and consistency are key. Send resume to email@example.com for consideration. (id:4402023)
- CLEANING - CLEANING HOMES must have DL & speak Eng. $10-14 + bnfts. Call McMaid Rolling Mdws: 847-991-2383 Dwnrs Grv: 630-515-8800 Wauconda: 847-526-4447 (id:4402019) PROJECT MANAGER AND SUPERINTENDENTS - Now hiring Construction Project Managers and Superintendents. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4401406) DRIVER - VAN DRIVER/PART-TIME /20 HOURS WEEK Nonprofit agency in Palatine has 20 hour week job transporting adults with disabilities from home to work site for AM & PM routes. Applicants need valid driver license/good driving recd. Contact Liz @847-540-3703(P),847-438-9698 (F), email@example.com (id:4401851)
- MANAGEMENT - Science: Hospira, Inc. seeks Manager, Regulatory Affairs in Lake Forest, IL. Coordinate regulatory advice & support to manuf ops & other functional groups, & other local & global project teams. Review global reg strategies for new & marketed products to ensure they are in line w/ compliance & biz objectives, and cGMP reqs. 15% dom & int'l travel to meet w/ regulatory agencies. REQs: MS in Pharm, Bio, Chem, Pharmacology, Enviro & Occ Health, Public Health or related field & 5 yrs work exp OR BS in Pharm, Bio, Chem, Pharmacology, Enviro & Occ Health, Public Health or related & 7 yrs exp Must have exp w. R&D, Quality, & Mfg; developing products; Project Mgmt; ICH, EMA, & ASEAN; domestic & intl submissions w/ FDA & int'l reg agencies; & compliance with cGMP. Interested applicants: send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org reference: REQ#: IL0020. EOE (id:4400980) RESTAURANT - Restaurant -Garibaldi's Restaurant in Arlington Hts., or Hoffman Estates, FT & PT positions available: counter help, pizza makers, delivery drivers, grill cooks. Call between 9a & 11a or 2p-4p. 847-577-4000 (id:4401439) DRIVERS - Janitor Hourly Pay and Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401k Paid Vacation and Holidays Financially Sound Company Established 1934 Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Apply in person at: Old Dominion Freight Line 255 W Oakton Des Plaines, IL 60018 Or Fax Resume to 847-827-5990 (id:4402037)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.