Enjoy Outdoor Workouts with Techny Prairie Activity Center
Make the most of warmer weather with outdoor fitness classes!
Outdoor fitness classes are now available at Techny Prairie Activity Center and Techny Prairie Park and Fields. Classes are free for TPAC members to drop in. Non-members pay a $7 per class drop-in fee or save with a five-class pack available for $30 (only redeemable for outdoor classes).
Non-members pay at the TPAC front desk where they receive an admission ticket that is submitted to the instructor to verify payment.
Face coverings are not required when outdoors and spaced six feet apart. Equipment is provided. In the event of inclement weather classes will be canceled.
"We're thrilled to expand our group fitness offerings with outdoor classes," said Rachel Tandy, Techny Prairie Activity Center Supervisor. "With summer around the corner, this is a fun way to add something different to your workout routine while enjoying the great weather!"
• Bodyweight and Bands Strength | Mondays, 5:30pm | TPAC parking lot
• Sculpt & Tone | Tuesdays, 9:30am | Techny Prairie Park and Fields Turf Field
• Zumba | Wednesdays, 9:30am | TPAC Parking Lot
• Yoga Tune Up | Thursdays, 9:30am | Techny Prairie Park and Fields Turf Field
• WERQ | Thursdays, 5:30pm | TPAC Parking Lot
• Pilates Fusion | Sundays, 8:45am | Techny Prairie Park and Fields Ball Field #27
For more information, visit nbfitness.org or call 847-897-6180.