Palatine Park District introduces new virtual programming
Palatine Park District will launch a virtual programming campaign beginning in May. Registration will open May 1 through Palatine Park District's website, and virtual classes will commence May 4.
Classes will be available for all ages and will offer fun, educational outlets during shelter-in-place. There will be a variety of classes ranging from adult fitness to youth programming.
Many free classes will be available, and all classes will be below $25. Classes will be held virtually via Zoom.
Below are some tips to help you connect and get the most out of your virtual program:
• Close all other apps besides Zoom.
• Make sure your electronic device is up to date; pending updates can slow your connection.
• Disconnect from any VPNs.
• If using a laptop, plug in your wall charger.
• Please remain muted, this will help maintain good audio quality for all.
• Limit the number of devices using the same internet connection.
For information about this event, contact Assistant Superintendent of Recreation Colleen Palmer at (847) 496-6232 or email@example.com.