Columns | If you think you know who wins Sunday's Bears-Packers game, think again
The Bears are the slightly more talented team and they've played better football than the Packers over the last four or five weeks. But Aaron Rodgers will clearly be the most dangerous man on the field, Sunday and he's led other inferior Packers teams to wins over the Bears I have no idea what's going to happen, but the possibilities are endless.
Latest Sports Videos
Columns | O'Donnell: Wow -- Fox Sports and Ch. 32 will actually air the correct NFL game SundayJim O'Donnell says Fox Sports and Channel 32 get it right (finally) in televising Bears-Packers.
Cubs | Morrow back with Cubs on minor-league contractIn his first stint with the Chicago Cubs, injuries took a huge toll on relief pitcher Brandon Morrow. He hasn't pitched since July 15, 2018, but Morrow is back with the Cubs on a minor-league deal.
Bulls | Young says he wants to play more, but won't complainBulls forward Thaddeus Young admitted Friday he'd like more playing time, but also stressed that he's ready to roll no matter the amount of minutes he gets.
Columns | Women's Watch: What exactly is happening with Notre Dame?It was a huge win for the DePaul women's basketball team on Wednesday against Notre Dame in South Bend, the Blue Demons' first win in South Bend since 2008. Meanwhile, Notre Dame, just one year removed from a national championship, is somewhat reeling at 5-7 on the season. So what in the name of Lou Holtz is going on in South Bend?
Blackhawks | Blackhawks fall 5-2 to first-place CoyotesIt took Brad Richardson until Thursday night to score his first goal of the season, but it came in a win that gave the Arizona Coyotes sole possession of first place in the Pacific Division.
Cubs | Chicago Cubs select relief pitcher in Rule 5 draftIn the major-league portion of the Rule 5 draft Thursday, the Chicago Cubs added more bullpen depth by selecting 6-foot-8 righty Trevor Megill from the Padres.
NFL | Welcome to the club: Jets can't stop Ravens running gameThere haven't been a whole lot of positives for the New York Jets this season with the possible exception of their success against the run
Pro Sports | Uchman's Hawthorne selections for Friday, Dec. 13 racesHere is today's link to Daily Herald handicapper Ron Uchman's selections for thoroughbred racing at Hawthorne on Dec. 13, 2019.
Pro Sports | AP sources: Charlotte getting Major League Soccer teamPeople familiar with the situation say Charlotte will be the home of a Major League Soccer expansion team
NFL | Column: Lamar Jackson finishes off an ugly stereotypeLet's hope Lamar Jackson amazing season is finishing off that ugly stereotype about African-American quarterbacks
- 9:54 PMHarris scores 31, 76ers hold off Pelicans 116-109
- 9:52 PMLakers snap Heat's home winning streak, top Miami 113-110
- 9:23 PMNaperville Central's cross-town win is a slam dunk
- 9:11 PMDitka, Gronk, Munoz, Upshaw make NFL's All-Time Team
- 9:09 PMSouth Elgin pulls away from Streamwood for 6th straight win
- Girls' BasketballThese three IBCA Hall of Fame coaches caught 'the bug' early on
- Girls' BasketballPODCAST: Tailgating with Dave and Kevin (and Orrin)
- Boys' BasketballBatavia to honor colorful Dubis for 50 years as PA man
- Prep SportsBoys swimming and diving: Stevenson dominates against Libertyville
- Boys' BasketballFour Fox Valley locals named to IBCA Hall of Fame
- Girls' BasketballGlenbard South ends rough stretch with win vs. Elgin
- Girls' GymnasticsFremd outduels Schaumburg, Prospect
- Boys' BasketballMaine West's football players motivated to succeed on court
- Boys' BasketballThe numbers show why Hersey is off to slow start
- Girls' BasketballHampshire battles past improving Jacobs
- Prep SportsDon't miss our coverage of winter high school sports
- Boys' BasketballNaperville Central's cross-town win is a slam dunk
- Girls' BasketballSouth Elgin pulls away from Streamwood for 6th straight win
- Prep WrestlingStevenson gets on a roll, doesn't stop in win over Lake Zurich
- Prep WrestlingDenenberg's timing just right for Glenbard West