Aug 23 2016 | 7:47 pm
- After losing about 15 pounds since his rookie season, Bears nose tackle Eddie Goldman says he feels quicker and faster. Coach John Fox says the smaller Goldman has grown as a player.
Aug 23 2016 | 8:27 pm
- The Bears are getting healthier at wide receiver with Alshon Jeffery, Kevin White and Eddie Royal all practicing together after each suffered minor injuries during training camp. The group is also getting better, according to wide receivers coach...
Aug 22 2016 | 7:01 pm
- Rob Housler is one of six tight ends on the Chicago Bears roster vying for final spots on the 53-man squad behind starter Zach Miller. Housler he made some big plays last week while showcasing his skill set in the preseason game against the Patriots.
Aug 21 2016 | 10:58 pm
- Because of the injury epidemic that has decimated the cornerback position, fourth-round rookie Deiondre Hall and undrafted rookie Kevin Peterson took reps with the first team at Sunday’s Halas Hall practice.
Aug 20 2016 | 8:11 pm
- It would be unrealistic to expect just one running back to do everything Matt Forte did for the Bears for the previous eight seasons. Nevertheless, that’s exactly what Jeremy Langford wants to do.
Aug 19 2016 | 6:19 pm
- With starting cornerback Kyle Fuller “week-to-week” following arthroscopic knee surgery, the Bears find themselves in a precarious situation at that position.
Aug 19 2016 | 6:04 pm
- There were at least four positives that came out of the Bears’ 23-22 loss to the New England Patriots Thursday night.
Aug 18 2016 | 10:18 pm
- The Bears made progress in their second preseason game, building an 11-0, first-quarter lead over the New England Patriots in Foxborough, Massachusetts, Thursday night. But former Rolling Meadows High School star Jimmy Garoppolo led the home team to...
Aug 17 2016 | 11:51 am
- There’s nothing subtle about Chicago Bears wide receivers coach Curtis Johnson, whose unusual methods make him as entertaining as some of the players on the practice field. “C.J.’s a tough coach but he’s a great...
Aug 16 2016 | 4:30 pm
- Chicago Bears coach John Fox is looking for lots of improvement against the New England Patriots in Thursday night’s second NFL preseason game.