Oct 06 2015 | 11:19 pm
- Bears center Will Montgpomery has been placed on season-ending injured reserve after suffering a fractured fibula in Sunday's 22-20 victory over the Raiders.
Oct 05 2015 | 10:11 pm
- After 11-year veteran Antrel Rolle suffered an ankle injury on the first play of the second quarter Sunday, the Bears were left with two rookies at safety, fifth-round draft pick Adrian Amos and undrafted Harold Jones-Quartey.
Oct 05 2015 | 8:03 pm
- Matt Slauson admits it took him a while to wind down following Sunday's game, when he had to move from guard to center after just three plays when Will Montgomery suffered a fractured fibula. Now coach John Fox and his staff must decide whether to...
Oct 04 2015 | 7:36 pm
- Quarterback Jay Cutler overcame a number of obstacles to lead the Bears to their first victory of the season, 22-20 over the Raiders. Despite playing with a strained hamstring and behind a patchwork offensive line, Cutler led a late drive that set...
Oct 04 2015 | 10:52 pm
- Despite a lack of recent experience, Bears left guard Matt Slauson was shifted to center after three plays when Will Montgomery suffered a fractured fibula. Slasuon estimated that he had snapped the ball six times this year -- all in practice.
Oct 03 2015 | 6:23 pm
- Jarvis Jenkins had just 2 sacks in his first 35 NFL games, but he got 2 more last week against the Seahawks, and he believes better things are ahead for the Bears' defense.
Oct 03 2015 | 6:59 pm
- The Raiders who will take on the Bears Sunday at Soldier Field don't bear much resemblance to the Raider teams that have resided near the bottom of the standings for more than a decade. The Raiders have won two straight games in impressive fashion,...
Oct 02 2015 | 6:37 pm
- Bears quarterback Jay Cutler and wide receiver Alshon Jeffery are among several players who are questionable for Sunday's game against the Raiders, although it seems Cutler has a much better chance of playing than Jeffery after another encouraging...
Oct 01 2015 | 11:44 pm
- Quarterback Jay Cutler is still limited at practice, but he looks and talks as if he's close to returning from a strained hamstring. His presence at Soldier Field on Sunday against the Oakland Raiders might give the Bears their best chance of...
Oct 01 2015 | 11:44 pm
- Bears offensive tackle Kyle Long's father, Howie, played 13 years for the Raiders, and Kyle says there are some similarities between the two loyal fan bases. But he wouldn't want his mom sitting alone at a Raiders game, especially if she was wearing...