Sep 28 2016 | 8:04 pm
- There isn’t much the Chicago Bears’ defense has done well through three weeks. And with youngsters being force fed playing time because of injures to key veterans, the immediate future doesn’t bode well.
Sep 28 2016 | 8:20 pm
- In addition to having 15 players on the injury report, Bears coach John Fox was not at Wednesday’s practice because of flu-like symptoms but is expected back Thursday. In Fox’s absence, defensive coordinator Vic Fangio addressed the...
Sep 27 2016 | 7:45 pm
- Cornerback Kyle Fuller has been placed on injured reserve, becoming the ninth Chicago Bear on that list already this season. Other, less serious injuries, caused additional personnel moves on Tuesday, including the addition of veteran running back...
Sep 26 2016 | 6:37 pm
- Coach John Fox said it’s not a given that quarterback Jay Cutler automatically gets the starting job back when he returns from the sprained thumb that sidelined him for Sunday night’s 31-17 loss to the Cowboys. Backup QB Brian Hoyer...
Sep 25 2016 | 11:49 pm
- The Bears' patched-together defense struggled to stop Cowboys as they drop to 0-3.
Sep 25 2016 | 10:13 pm
- Among the Bears’ inactives were four starters, including quarterback Jay Cutler (sprained right thumb), nose tackle Eddie Goldman (high ankle sprain), linebacker Danny Trevathan (thumb surgery) and cornerback Kyle Fuller (knee). Rookie Nick...
Sep 25 2016 | 9:12 am
- Defensive coordinator Vic Fangio has spent more time plugging holes this week than the little Dutch boy. The Bears will be without nose tackle Eddie Goldman (sprained ankle), inside linebacker Danny Trevathan (thumb surgery) and outside linebacker...
Sep 24 2016 | 9:03 pm
- Eddie Royal in just two games has shown that he’s ready to put a disappointing 2015 in the rear view.
Sep 23 2016 | 7:49 pm
- Wide receiver Alshon Jeffery is off to a fast start, as he attempts to show the Bears and any other NFL team that might care to court him next off-season, that he’s worth a long-term investment next time around as an unrestricted free agent.
Sep 22 2016 | 7:51 pm
- Regardless of who plays quarterback for the Bears, getting the ball to wide receiver Alshon Jeffery is a priority. Backup Brian Hoyer says it seems like an easy thing to do.