Graduates in the Class of 2021: 469
Graduation Speaker: Morgan Paoli
Class Council President: Michelle Zorigt
• Morgan Paoli, District 214 Richard W. Calisch Arts Unlimited Award to and was team captain for Speech team qualified for Nationals.
• A team from Rolling Meadows High School competed against a handful of teams from across the nation in the CyberPatriot competition. The team took 6th place. By the sponsor's description: "CyberPatriot is the National Youth Cyber Education Program created by the Air Force Association to inspire K-12 students toward careers in cybersecurity or other science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) disciplines critical to our nation's future.
• Candice Epps, top five in the state in Poetry Out Loud.
• Boys Basketball MSL Champions
• Max Christie heading to Michigan State University to play basketball
• "Around the Table"
• Radio Play -- Edgar Allan Poe stories
• "Little Women"
What traditional events were adapted for the pandemic and how?
• Senior Car Parade took place Monday, May 17 at the school
• Senior prom event at the school for seniors to get together to celebrate their graduation, fireworks, music to be played.
Principal's reflections on the Class of 2021:
The Class of 2021 demonstrated patience and resilience throughout this school year. As IHSA sports, fine and performing arts, and extracurricular activities were opened up, the Class of 2021 gravitated to these opportunities to be with their friends, peers, directors, teachers, and coaches. They found ways to connect and be together. as a Mustang community. We are super proud of the Class of 2021. Congratulations.
-- Principal Eileen Hart