Communities » Keeneyville Area News
DuPage judge orders Naperville cops to release dashcam videoA DuPage judge ordered Naperville police Wednesday to make public video footage from the squad car of an officer who authorities say was falsely accused of trying to run over a Lisle man.Last Updated Aug 24, 2016 3:09 PM
Bloomingdale Elementary Dist. 13 OKs teachers contractUpdated Aug 24, 2016 7:07 PM
Bloomingdale Elementary District 13 teachers will receive about a 13 percent increase to their base pay over the course of a new, three-year contract.
Bloomingdale reduces its telecommunications taxUpdated Aug 24, 2016 4:49 PM
Six years after Bloomingdale enacted a telecommunications tax to address a large budget shortfall, village trustees are reducing the fee.
DuPage hires four lobbying firmsUpdated Aug 23, 2016 5:52 PM
DuPage County officials defended the county’s use of lobbyists before awarding one-year contracts to four firms.
DuPage to buy more equipment for November electionUpdated Aug 23, 2016 5:01 PM
The DuPage County Election Commission plans to spend more than $500,000 on equipment to speed same-day voter registration at the polls in November.
Hanover Park council chambers to get $250,000 in renovationsUpdated Aug 23, 2016 4:37 PM
The Hanover Park village board chambers will undergo $250,000 in renovations.
Lombard woman pleads not guilty to running over boyfriendUpdated Aug 22, 2016 8:49 PM
A Lombard woman accused of using her car to run over and severely injure her boyfriend pleaded not guilty Monday to numerous charges.
DuComm may move to county building in WheatonUpdated Aug 22, 2016 4:07 PM
A 911 dispatching center that serves dozens of police and fire departments in DuPage County is planning to move into the county’s former youth home by 2018.
Lester: Illinois Supreme Court justice goes undercover in bond courtUpdated Aug 22, 2016 2:15 PM
Illinois Supreme Court Justice Anne Burke says she sometimes goes “undercover” to watch Cook County’s bond court call and doesn’t always like what she sees, Columnist Kerry Lester writes.
- Wheeling nonprofit, community come together to bury abandoned babies
- DuPage investigators searching for clues about Baby Hope’s mom
- Cops & Crime: $60,000 bail for a frosty beer out of stranger’s fridge?
- College, career fair prepares students for big decisions
- DuPage election agency may impose restrictions on its representatives
- Coroner: Offers pouring in to assist with funeral for ‘Baby Hope’
Recently shared by others
- College of DuPage to Host ‘Writing on the Edge’ Conference Sept. 24
- Chaparral Football Preps for 2016-2017 Season, Special Recognition Games
- COD Engineering Club Honored by Congressman Peter Roskam for NASA Robotics Competition Entry
- COD Offers Physical Security and Asset Protection Class Sept. 22
- World Lutheran Deaf Outreach to offer workshop in East Dundee
- Illinois State Police issue back-to-school safety reminder
- College of DuPage Offers New Construction Management Certificate
- COD Accounting Class to Include QuickBooks Certification this Fall
- Walk To Remember & 5K Run For Hope 2016. Sun., Aug. 21st, at Independence Grove Forest Preserve, Libertyville, IL
- Tom Cullerton offers another opportunity for seniors to receive resources to prevent fraud
Fluid Running is making its way from Oak Brook Park District to Juneau, Alaska
Linda Kruger (right) of Juneau, Alaska is working on her Fluid Running certification with Founder Jennifer Conroyd (left) at the Oak Brook Park District's Family Aquatic Center, 1450 Forest Gate Road. Linda will be among the first certified Fluid Running instructors in the United States. Thank you Linda for helping The Oak Brook Park District and Fluid Running spread the benefits of this wonderful fitness and wellness opportunity across the country! Jessica Cannaday
Points of Interest
- Toggle map points:
- Community Colleges
Daily Herald Communities
Local Government Links
- DuPage County