G&W builds second facility in Bolingbrook

 
Posted5/27/2019 1:00 AM

BOLINGBROOK -- G&W Electric Co., a global supplier of electric power equipment since 1905, has completed construction of its second facility in Bolingbrook.

The new building, next door to the headquarters on 305 W. Crossroads Parkway, will help increase the company's manufacturing capacity to meet growing customer demand. The main focus of the new facility is the expansion of G&W's epoxy molding process. Epoxy is used to insulate high voltage connectors and switches.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
 

"We are thrilled to expand our presence in Bolingbrook," said John Mueller, Chairman and Owner of G&W Electric. "While this expansion represents our commitment to Bolingbrook, it also represents our continued focus on listening and understanding our customers' needs to ensure we are meeting their expectations."

G&W Electric has called the Chicago area home since 1905. In 2012, G&W moved to its current facility in Bolingbrook after operating in Blue Island for 56 years.

0 Comments
                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
 
Article Comments ()
Guidelines: Keep it civil and on topic; no profanity, vulgarity, slurs or personal attacks. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked. If a comment violates these standards or our terms of service, click the X in the upper right corner of the comment box. To find our more, read our FAQ.