Free Valet Bike Service During Palatine Fireworks by Bike Palatine Club
- Photos (1)
The Bike Palatine Club is a group of volunteer citizens in Palatine that sponsors events to promote safe and healthy bicycling in the Village of Palatine for all ages.
On Friday, July 5, the group will be providing free bike valet service during the Palatine Jaycees Hometown Fest Fireworks show. In cooperation with Palatine Park District, this service will be offered free of charge on the fenced-in tennis courts by the Community Center, 250 E. Wood Street, Palatine, from 5:00pm to 10:00pm. Bike racks will be placed in the enclosed area, and Bike Palatine Club volunteers will be on hand to check in your bike and retrieve it for you when you return. This option offers community residents a convenient opportunity to bike to the fireworks.
The following rules will apply for the free valet service:
1. A valid numbered claim ticket must be issued by Bike Valet staff to park in the corral.
2. We may wish to write the ticket number on your hand.
3. Only Bike Valet staff is allowed in the bike parking area. Those wishing to lock their bikes will be escorted in/out.
4. Locks are not provided by the Bike Palatine Club. The courts will be manned and secured.
5. A valid Bike Valet claim ticket must be presented to retrieve bikes during or after the event. Don't lose it!
6. Bikes must be picked up within 30 minutes of the event's completion. Remaining bikes can be retrieved by writing to email@example.com and subject to a $20 late fee.
7. No access during the fireworks, please!
The Bike Palatine Club will also be offering two special event rides this year. The Tour of Palatine CycleFest, a fun family ride, will be held on August 24 at 9:00am, during the Village of Palatine Street Fest weekend. The Harvest Moon Bike Ride will take place on Friday, September 20, starting from the Palatine Hills Golf Course.
For more information about the Bike Palatine Club or any of these events, visit www.bikepalatine.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Bike Palatine Club is associated with the Palatine Park District. The mission of Palatine Park District is to provide a variety of safe, enjoyable and affordable parks and recreation facilities and activities that will enhance the quality of life by promoting good health and well-being for all residents and visitors of the Palatine Park District.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close