• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Burglars stole several items June 10 out of an unlocked vehicle in a store lot at 150 W. Main St.
• Burglars stole several items June 12 out of an unlocked car in a driveway on the 800 block of Hampstead Court.
• Thieves stole money June 12 out of a home on the 800 block of South Hough Street.
• Vandals wrote graffiti June 13 on a fence on the 100 block of South Cook Street
• Burglars stole items June 15 out of two unlocked vehicles in a driveway on the 300 block of Roslyn Road.
• Alejandro Bailon-Fernandez, 35, of the 2000 block of Bayside, Palatine, was arrested around 1:30 p.m. June 17 in Buffalo Grove and charged with identity theft.
• Burglars stole several items June 20 out of an unlocked home on the 900 block of Burgess.
Vandals damaged playground equipment between June 14 and 19 at 1300 Arlington Heights Road.
• Thieves in a truck pulled up to a home around 10 p.m. June 17 on the 200 block of Navajo and took several items off the front lawn.
• Thieves stole money between 4 and 6:30 a.m. June 16 when the complainant stepped away from the front counter at 900 W. Lake-Cook Road.
• Vandals put a long scratch on the hood of a vehicle between 9:50 a.m. and 2 p.m. June 12 in a parking lot at 100 Milwaukee Ave.
Elk Grove Village
• Thieves stole 64 iPhone batteries out of boxes on shelves in a warehouse at Empire Scientific, 1501 Tonne, between March 1 and May 30. Value was estimated at $4,480.
• Thieves stole a white storage trailer containing empty plastic containers from Dairy Dynamics, 2410 Greenleaf Ave., between noon June 2 and 6 a.m. June 3. Value was estimated at $35,000.
• Burglars stole a ring, loose change and two phone charging cords between 6:05 a.m. and 2:50 p.m. June 4 out of a 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix on the 900 block of Martha Street. Value was estimated at $2,055.
• Vandals shot BB-gun pellets between 6:30 p.m. June 7 and 6 a.m. June 8 that broke windows on a 2000 Dodge Intrepid, 1995 GMC Sonoma pickup truck, 1997 Mercury Cougar, and a Chevrolet van in a business lot at 1201 Arthur Ave. Damage was estimated at $3,400. Vandals also broke windows on four work trucks. Damage was estimated at $3,000.
• John R. Knoth Jr., 41, of the 600 block of Acadia Court, Roselle, was arrested around 6:45 p.m. May 23 at 901 Meacham Road and charged with retail theft.
• Daniel J. Lynch, 39, of the 500 block of Gateshead South, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 6:35 p.m. May 23 at 1101 Driftwood Court and charged with retail theft.
• Patrick J. Petrillo, 24, of the 0-100 block of Shelley Court, Elk Grove Village, was arrested round 3:15 a.m. May 26 at his home and charged with criminal damage to property. His court date is July 10.
• Sonia D. Clark, 52, of the 600 block of South 21st Avenue, Maywood, was arrested around 8:45 a.m. June 4 at 901 Wellington Ave. and charged with retail theft.
• Nora L. Neri, 24, of the 1200 block of Dover Lane, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 7:50 p.m. June 5 at 800 Biesterfield Road and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. The charge was dropped on June 27
• Mead C. Killin, 74, of the 700 block of Leicester Road, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 2:15 p.m. June 9 at his home and charged with unlawful discharge of a pellet rifle. His court date is June 27.
• Tiffany A. Ray, 26, of the 400 block of Perrie Drive, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 6 p.m. June 6 at Bonnie Lane and Oakton Street and charged with possession of marijuana. Her court date is July 22.
• Joshua A. Higgins, 26, of the 8000 block of Warren Woods Road, Three Oaks, Mich., was arrested around 8:50 p.m. June 6 at 1000 W. Devon Ave. and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. His court date is July 11.
• Carmelo N. Galvez, 47, of the 9900 block of Herrick Avenue, Franklin Park, was arrested around 8 a.m. June 11 at 901 Wellington Ave. and charged with theft. His court date is July 17.
• Vandals shot BB-gun pellets that smashed the windshield on a 1986 Mack truck at Schmitt's Truck Repair, 2000 Elmhurst Road, May 23 or 24. Damage was estimated at $800.
• A man and woman unscrewed and stole an iPhone around 2 p.m. May 29 at AT&T store, 172 Biesterfield Road. Value was estimated at $550.
• Vandals spray painted graffiti between 6 p.m. June 3 and 6 a.m. June 4 on the grass and dugout at the baseball field at Elk Grove High School, 500 W. Elk Grove Blvd. Damage was estimated at $450.
• Burglars forced open the rear door between 9:10 and 11 a.m. June 6 at a home on the 100 block of Crest Avenue, ransacked two bedrooms and stole several pieces of jewelry. Loss was estimated at $5,050.
• Thieves stole the front differential between May 19 and June 2 from a 1995 Ford Bronco behind a business at 1230 Louis Ave. Value was estimated at $500.
• Burglars broke the front glass door between June 11 and 12 at Salon 414, 1129 Nerge Road, and stole money out of the register. Loss was estimated at $500.
• Burglars removed a padlock between May 31 and June 5 on a basement storage area at a building on the 300 block of North Brockway Street and stole an 18-drawer toolbox with tools and an impact gun. Value was estimated at $20,000.
• Burglars stole several power tools valued at $3,600 between 8 p.m. June 5 and 7:15 a.m. June 6 out of the unlocked rear cargo area of a Ford box truck in a driveway on the 100 block of North Greenwood Avenue.
• Thieves stole a children's unlocked red and blue bicycle valued at $70 between 8 p.m. June 3 and 4 p.m. June 4 parked behind a home on the 700 block of West Peder Lane.
• Thieves stole an iPhone and headphones between 4:30 and 5 p.m. June 9 out of a duffel bag left unattended on the bleachers at Falcon Park Recreation Center, 2195 N. Hicks Road.
• Thieves stole a red bag between 6:40 and 7 p.m. June 10 out of a room at the YMCA, 1400 W. Northwest Hwy. The bag contained IDs, swimsuits, goggles, and beach towels. Value was estimated between $40 and $45.
• Burglars pried a stereo from the dashboard in a 2010 Nissan sedan between 11 p.m. June 6 and 6:45 a.m. June 7 in a driveway on the 200 block of North Clark Drive. Value was estimated at $750.
• Fernando I. Garcia, 18, of the 2000 block of Narcissus Avenue, Hanover Park, and Rolando Aguilar, 19, of te 1500 block of McKool, Streamwood, were arrested around 7:20 p.m. June 12 on the 1500 block of McKool and charged with local ordinance possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Alexander Claros, 20, of the 0-100 block of Ascot Lane, Streamwood, was arrested around 3 a.m. June 9 outside his home and charged with village ordinance possession of marijuana (cigarette) and drug paraphernalia (grinder). His court date is July 2.
• Anthony M. Korpalski, 18, of the 400 block of Holly Drive, Streamwood, was arrested during a traffic stop around noon June 8 on the 100 block of Crestwood and charged with possession of marijuana and driving 15-20 miles per hour above the limit. His court date is July 11.
• Thieves stole a set of keys and an iPod between 7:15 and 8 p.m. June 15 after the owner left them on a picnic table in Oak Ridge Park, 1014 Oak Ridge.
• Burglars broke into a 2008 Chevrolet Express van between 9 and 10:18 p.m. June 7 on Woodland Heights Boulevard and Ridge Circle and stole a GPS valued at $30.
• Burglars stole a GPS valued at $100, iPod, and two power tools between 3:30 p.m. June 8 and 10:30 a.m. June 9 out of an unlocked 1999 Chevrolet in a driveway on the 300 block of Cedar Circle.