• Cash and jewelry were reported stolen June 13 from a home in the 11600 block of Evergreen Lane, police said. There was no further information on the value of the stolen items.
• Janet Tyner, 50, of the 1000 block of Kane Street, South Elgin, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to reduce to speed and failure to wear a seat belt after authorities responded to a crash at 9:58 p.m. Thursday in the 44W600 block of Ellithorpe Road near Hampshire, according to a sheriff's report. Tyner is accused of crashing into a pole.
• A Honda Accord in the 39W200 block of Woodgate Road near St. Charles was spray-painted with gold and silver paint between 10:30 p.m. June 12 and 6 a.m. Thursday, according to a sheriff's report.
• Douglas N. Warren, 39, of the 1600 block of College Green Drive, Elgin, was charged with DUI, DUI with a blood alcohol concentration of .08 or more, improper stop at a stop sign and speeding, after a traffic stop at 12:22 a.m. Saturday at Route 47 and Thurnau Road near Hampshire, according to a sheriff's report. Warren had a blood alcohol content of .163 and was clocked going 92 mph on Route 47, the report said.
• Nicholas R. Matthew, 28, of the 300 block of Moody Court, South Elgin, was charged with DUI and DUI with a blood alcohol over .08 after he struck a pickup truck at about 10:40 p.m. Sunday in the 5N600 block of Cochise Drive near Maple Park, according to a sheriff's report. Matthew's BAC was .185, the report said.