• Cash and jewelry were reported stolen June 13 from a home in the 11600 block of Evergreen Lane, police said. There was no further information on the value of the stolen items.
• Janet Tyner, 50, of the 1000 block of Kane Street, South Elgin, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to reduce to speed and failure to wear a seat belt after authorities responded to a crash at 9:58 p.m. Thursday in the 44W600 block of Ellithorpe Road near Hampshire, according to a sheriff's report. Tyner is accused of crashing into a pole.
• A Honda Accord in the 39W200 block of Woodgate Road near St. Charles was spray-painted with gold and silver paint between 10:30 p.m. June 12 and 6 a.m. Thursday, according to a sheriff's report.
• Douglas N. Warren, 39, of the 1600 block of College Green Drive, Elgin, was charged with DUI, DUI with a blood alcohol concentration of .08 or more, improper stop at a stop sign and speeding, after a traffic stop at 12:22 a.m. Saturday at Route 47 and Thurnau Road near Hampshire, according to a sheriff's report. Warren had a blood alcohol content of .163 and was clocked going 92 mph on Route 47, the report said.
• Nicholas R. Matthew, 28, of the 300 block of Moody Court, South Elgin, was charged with DUI and DUI with a blood alcohol over .08 after he struck a pickup truck at about 10:40 p.m. Sunday in the 5N600 block of Cochise Drive near Maple Park, according to a sheriff's report. Matthew's BAC was .185, the report said.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close