• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Vandals scratched both driver's-side doors on a 2007 Lexus ES350 in a business lot at 1711 W. Campbell St. between 10 and 10:30 a.m. May 19.
• Vandals hurled a rock that smashed the rear window on a 1994 Mercedes C280 in an apartment lot on the 1500 block of East Central Road between 7 p.m. May 17 and 11 a.m. May 18.
• A vandal slashed the rear passenger's-side tire on a 2001 Honda Odyssey van in an apartment lot on the 500 block of East Seegers Road between 8 p.m. May 17 and noon May 18. Damage was estimated at $150.
• Vandals pulled three mailboxes and posts out of the ground and threw them on the street before 3:06 a.m. May 18. An officer on patrol found two of them on the 700 block of South Cleveland and one on the 1100 block of East Rockwell. Two of the mailboxes were not damaged; some plastic parts were broken on the third.
• Meghan M. Tyrell, 18, of the 200 block of Melrose Lane, Lakewood, was arrested May 10 on the 500 block of Lake Zurich Road and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. Her court date is June 4.
• Julie A. McPike, 51, of the 200 block of Beverly Road, Barrington, was arrested May 7 on her block and charged with dog-at-large and permitting a dog to snap/growl/jump on a victim on the public roadway. Her court date is June 7.
• Someone who did not own a tree on the 200 block of North Hager Avenue arranged to have the tree cut down May 6.
• Vandals set bushes on fire May 6 in front of a home on the 900 block of Georgetown Lane.
• Burglars damaged the rear French door May 10 at a home on the 300 block of Fox Hunt Trail but apparently did not enter the home.
• Burglars stole an iPad May 10 out of an unlocked vehicle on the 500 block of Lake Shore Drive North.
• Rafel Buzinski, 20, of the 300 block of Ivy Lane, Arlington Heights, was arrested around 1 a.m. May 9 on Milwaukee and Lake-Cook roads and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and speeding.
• Vandals sprayed paint on a vehicle on the 600 block of Bourdeax between 11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. May 12.
• Thieves stole several new flower pots on the 600 block of Hapsfield between 12:15 and 5:45 p.m. May 11.
• Burglars broke the lock and stole items out of a storage locker in the basement of a condominium building on the 600 block of Grove between April 8 and May 8.
Elk Grove Village
• Thieves stole four large valves used for fueling locomotives out of the rear parking lot at Alliance Hose & Rubber Co., 91 Joey Drive, between 3:28 and 3:58 p.m. May 6. The valves had been cleaned and were drying in the lot. Value was estimated at $8,000.
• Thieves stole a 2004 Manac trailer out of a lot at 2440 Pratt Blvd. around 2 a.m. May 2. Value was estimated at $10,000.
• Andrew M. Koenigs, 23, of the 1300 block of South Carlisle Avenue, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 9:25 a.m. May 5 on the 0-100 block of Kendal Road and charged with resisting a peace officer. His court date is June 6.
• Thieves stole an iPhone 5 out of an office at 800 Biesterfield Road around 3:40 p.m. May 2. Value was estimated at $600.
• Thieves told a manager at Sigmatron, 2200 Landmeier Road, around 7:10 p.m. May 3 that they had permission to take a barrel containing metal. Later he learned that the vice president gave no one permission to take the barrel. Value was estimated at $600.
• Thieves damaged the cable assembly and stole the front chrome grill from a 2004 Saab Linaer in a driveway on the 400 block of New York Lane between 8 p.m. May 3 and 5 a.m. May 4. Loss was estimated at $695.
• A vandal hurled a brick that broke a brake light on a 2006 Ford Econoline van in a driveway on the 500 block of Country Lane between 8 p.m. May 11 and 9:30 a.m. May 12.
• Burglars stole two laptop computers, video game system and game, digital camera, and keys between 7 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. May 7 out of a home on the 2100 block of North Dogwood Lane. Burglars also stole a GPS and cellphone charger out of an unlocked vehicle parked in the driveway.
• Burglars entered an unlocked apartment on the 900 block of West Panorama Drive between 10:45 and 11:50 a.m. May 8 and stole two keyboards, watch, digital workstation, 8-track mixer and other electronic equipment. Value was estimated at $8,200.
• Vandals spray painted graffiti on a ComEd electrical box between 5 p.m. May 12 and 5:30 p.m. May 13 on the 1200 block of East Inverarry Lane.
• Burglars removed a storage locker door between 10 p.m. May 7 and 6:30 a.m. May 8 on the 1300 block of North Turtle Creek Drive and stole a men's blue 10-speed bicycle and gas powered trimmer. Value was estimated at $900.
• Thieves stole two wallets out of two gym bags in an unlocked locker at World Gym, 1546 E. Dundee Road, between 3:20 and 4 p.m. May 9. Value was estimated at $140.
• Thieves stole a wallet containing $800, $10 euro currency, and $7 Bulgarian currency out of a gym bag on a bench in the men's locker room at World Gym, 1546 E. Dundee Road, between 6:40 and 7 p.m. May 10.
• Thieves stole five large flag stones valued at $1,000 from a landscaped area near the 800 block of North Auburn Woods Lane around 3:30 p.m. May 11.