• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Thieves stole a cellphone in the area of West Northwest Highway and North Countryside Drive Aug. 19.
•Burglars stole an iPod out of an unlocked car on the 400 block of Ela Street Aug. 22.
• Burglars broke into a garage at a home on the 1400 block of East Lincoln Avenue between 10 p.m. Aug. 28 and 6:10 a.m. Aug. 29 and stole a generator, two compressors, power snake, approximately 50 spools of wire, a miter saw, two nail guns, router, electric drills and hand tools out of the garage and out of a 2008 Dodge van parked inside. Value was estimated at $4,000.
• Burglars stole a taxi computer with credit card printer, meter, 2-way radio, approximately 200 CDs, flashlight, and calculator out of a 2006 Chevrolet Uplander van in a gas station lot at 1605 South River Road between 6 p.m. Aug. 28 and 10:30 a.m. Aug. 29. Value was estimated at $2,800.
• Thieves stole a player's gambling chips from a table at Rivers Casino, 3000 S. River Road, around 1:30 a.m. Aug. 27. Value was estimated at $276.
• Thieves stole a wallet out of a woman's purse at Rivers Casino, 3000 S. River Road, around 1 a.m. Aug. 28. Value was estimated at $1,400.
Elk Grove Village
• Thieves stole a 2005 Volvo tractor out of a business lot at 2100 Busse Road between 1 and 1:30 a.m. Aug. 17. Value was estimated at $80,000.
• Thieves stole a 2005 TLM Trailmobile Alumvan trailer out of a lot at Penske, 1200 Busse Road, between May 25 and Aug. 20. Value was estimated at $50,000.
• Thieves stole a thermal imaging infrared camera out of an office and an air duct cleaning machine out of the warehouse at Servpro, 350 Bennett Road between June 15 and Aug. 13. Value was estimated at $21,200.
• Burglars reached through an open window and stole $2,839 out of a 2008 Jeep Liberty on the 1000 block of Carpenter Court between 11:30 a.m. Aug. 18 and 9:30 a.m. Aug. 19.
• Miguel A. Avalos-Merlin, 40, of the 1700 block of West Victoria Drive, Mount Prospect, and Veronika Rivera, 30, of the 200 block of Payson Street, Hoffman Estates, were arrested around 5:45 p.m. Aug. 18 at 20 Biesterfield Road and charged with retail theft. Their court date is Sept. 17.
• Bernard Branch, 46, of the 1600 block of South Wolf Road, Hillside, was arrested around 11:50 a.m. Aug. 17 at 901 Wellington Ave. and charged with burglary. His court date is Oct. 2.
• Dillon E. Smith, Street 6, Des Plaines, was arrested around 3:30 p.m. Aug. 21 on Wildwood Road at Oakton Street and charged with possession of marijuana. His court date is Sept. 21.
• Burglars stole a computer bag containing a camera, MP3 player, sunglasses, diabetic medication and raincoat out of an unlocked 2000 Chevrolet in a driveway on the 500 block of Oakton Street between 9 p.m. Aug. 18 and 1 p.m. Aug. 19. Value was estimated at $619.
• Thieves stole $300 from a patient at Alexian Brothers Medical Center, 800 Biesterfield Road, between 1:30 p.m. Aug. 18 and 4 p.m. Aug. 21.
• Burglars broke into a 2008 Ford van on the 1000 block of Charlela between 3 p.m. Aug. 21 and 7 a.m. Aug. 22 and took three toolboxes and tools. Value was estimated at $1,200.
• Jessica M. Olinyk, 18, of the 3500 block of Washington Street, McHenry, was arrested around 3:30 a.m. Aug. 28 at Mount ProspectRoad and Busse Avenue and charged with local ordinances possession of drug paraphernalia (marijuana pipe), possession of alcohol by a minor (open bottle of liquor), and a traffic violation.
• Vandals egged the front (south side) doors at Lincoln Middle School, 700 W. Lincoln, between Aug. 24 and 26. Damage was estimated at $150.
• Burglars stole a 25-year-old red, white and blue racing bike out of an open garage on the 500 block of North Prospect Manor between 10:30 p.m. Aug. 24 and 1:15 p.m. Aug. 25. Value was estimated at $1,500.
• Burglars broke into a 2012 Honda Odyssey van in the Rob Roy Pro Shop lot, 505 E. Camp McDonald Road, between 11 a.m. and 1:45 p.m. Aug. 29 and stole a gray alligator skin purse containing $20, driver's license, and credit cards.
• Thieves took the handle from a rear door at Papa John's Pizza, 1211 N. Elmhurst Road, Aug. 27. Value was estimated at $100.
• Erica D. Euliano, 20, of the 400 block of South Offendorf, Streamwood, and Rachel J. Morris, 20, of the 600 block of Krause Avenue, Streamwood, were arrested around 9:40 p.m. Aug. 22 at Brittany and Winchester. Euliano was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia (marijuana pipe) and possession/consumption of liquor by a minor. Morris was charged with possession/consumption of liquor by a minor. Their court date is Sept. 18.
• Two men stole a trailer belonging to Fox Brothers in Lombard and parked at a Sunnyside Corp. loading dock, 225 Carpenter Ave., around 3:25 a.m. Aug. 22. The company had delivered the trailer Aug. 20 to pick up an order being shipped by Sunnyside, but a Sunnyside employee saw two men drive up in a tractor truck, attach the trailer and drive away. Value was estimated at $6,000.
• Burglars forced open the front door at a home on the 100 block of Wilshire Drive between 8:40 a.m. and 12:45 p.m. Aug. 24 and stole a video-game system, iPad, two video cameras and a backpack. Value was estimated at $2,540.
• Burglars stole a video-game system and one video game out of an unlocked apartment on the 800 block of Mark Lane between 4 and 4:30 p.m. Aug. 24. Value was estimated at $360.
• Burglars opened a window and pushed in the screen at an apartment on the 900 block of Mark Lane between 2 and 7:30 p.m. Aug. 25 but did not get inside. Damage was estimated at $100.