What library services some Elk Grove residents will keep Library services retained
Elk Grove Village residents living west of Rohlwing Road will continue to have full access to these benefits at Schaumburg Township District Library:
• Schaumburg Township library cards are valid and active and must be honored at Elk Grove Village library and all other public libraries.
• Will be able to reserve meeting and discussion rooms (all Elk Grove Village Public Library cardholders also can reserve discussion rooms).
• Will be able to access collection databases from outside the library.
• Will have full access to all children's programs.
• Will be able to participate in book discussion groups.
• Will be allowed to download free e-books, audio books and music.
Also, all Elk Grove Village Public Library cardholders and residents enjoy the following benefits at Schaumburg Township library:
• Will be able to reserve items.
• Are eligible to register for all adult programs.
• Will be allowed to check out new books.
• Will be able to reserve one-on-one sessions with librarians and computer assistants.
• Will be allowed to check out 20 CDs and 6 magazines.
• Schaumburg Township Elementary District 54 teachers will be allowed to check out book bags.
Source: Schaumburg Township District Library
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close