Graduates in Class of 2022: 988
Graduation ceremony: Sunday, May 22, Now Arena in Hoffman Estates.
Graduation Speakers: Minahil Raheel and Mandy Osuji
• 120 Cum Laude graduates. GPA between 3.9 and 4.199.
• 53 Magna Cum Laude graduates. GPA between 4.2 and 4.399.
• 68 Summa Cum Laude graduates. GPA 4.4 or higher.
• Perfect ACT -- Griffin Pasha and Kevin Goger
• National Merit Finalists -- Dhruval Bhatt, Isha Bordawekar, Ella Harper
• National Merit Commended Scholars -- Andreas Ackron, Fatima Naveed, Faaz Arif, Mandy Osuji, Jackson Cole, Joyce Qiu, Jayalakshmi Ganapathi-Subramania, Cooper Stacey, Rohan Iyer, Brooke Sturt, Aron Jersild, Andrea Velez, Vaibhav Josji, David Zhang.
• National Recognition Program Scholar -- David Lara, Hailey Benoit, Kaitlyn Salgado-Alvarez
• 127 Illinois State Scholars
• Illinois Principal Association Lake Region Award -- Jay Roche and Isabella Zeit
• 118 Seniors earned 145 North Suburban Conference All-Academic Honors; 94 earned All -Academic in one sport; 21 earned All -Academic in two sports; three earned All -Academic in three sports.
• Tech Campus Skills USA National Qualifiers -- Kealan Casapao, Interactive Application and Video Game Creation; Lydia Forbis, Nail Care.
• Future Latino Leaders- Chicano College Bowl Competition -- 1st Place
• Future Business Leaders of America National Qualifiers -- Out of the 62 students that attended the conference, 49 students placed, and 28 students qualified to attend the National Leadership Conference in Chicago this summer! Warren Township also placed as a Gold Seal Chapter, received the Robert T. Stickler Award, and was announced as the second largest chapter in the state of Illinois.
• Science Olympiad -- Warren Township High School took 1st place out of 26 schools in the A division and 13th overall out of 51 schools. Of the 18 students that attended the tournament, 17 students placed, and 15 students received 1st place medals!
• Theatre -- IHSA Contest Play All-State: Mackenzie Voelcker, Becca Katz, Jackson Cole, Maddux Masopust
• Illinois Music Education Association Qualifiers -- Band: Jeth Maglasang. Jazz Band: Paola Villagomez, Jeth Maglasang, Hillary Fleming, Faith Cabalfin, Isabella Alcivar, Maddux Masopust. Chorus: Jay Roche.
• 2021 Football- NSC Champions, undefeated conference record
• 2021 Boys Soccer NSC Champions
• 2021-22 Varsity Devilettes IHSA 3A State Qualifier in Competitive Dance
• 2021 Boys Cross Country Team State Qualifier
• 2022 Softball NSC Champions
• 2022 Boys Track & Field NSC Champions
• Luke Wiley -- spring of '21- IHSA All- State -- 6th place 1,600 meters and 2nd place 3,200 meters; IHSA All State 4th place in cross country; IHSA Honorable Mention All-State Academic Team.
• David Lara- IHSA All State 24th place cross country
• Grace Bevers- IHSA All-State 5th place 100 meter backstroke
• Adrianna Demos- IHSA All State 3rd place 145-pound girls wrestling
• Blake Vander Jeugdt- 4th place diving
• Molly Cummings -- Badminton State Qualifier
• Fall Play "Night of the Living Dead"
• Fall Dinner Theater -- "The Holiday Channel Christmas Movie Wonderthon"
• Children's Play -- "The Little Mermaid Jr."
• Spring Musical -"All Shook Up"
Principal's reflections on the Class of 2022: The Class of 2022 has been a special class at Warren Township High School because they set the standard and were the leaders of our return to in-person learning. The Class of 2022 has had an experience like no other and has been resilient through it all. We are a large high school, but what makes this group so special is how they have prepared for life after high school given the difficult circumstances that interrupted almost half of their high school careers.
They returned with a renewed appreciation for the many school events that were lost to them in previous years and their school spirit was infectious. They are entering their adult lives better prepared to pivot when needed, understand what is important to them, have a better understanding of their community, and they have developed critical skills needed to be successful.
They have also learned the importance of being respectful of our differences, being resilient in the face of adversity, the power of being engaged and committed to academics, and the value of being flexible to navigate new realities they have never faced. Because of this, they are more ready then they realize for their future endeavors. I wish them nothing but the best. Thank you Class of 2022 for your lasting impact on Warren Township High School and remember We Are Respectful, Resilient, Engaged- Now and Always. Go Blue Devils!
-- Principal Rob Parrott