Graduates in the Class of 2022: 599
Graduation Ceremony: Saturday, May 28, Now Arena in Hoffman Estates
Valedictorian: Andrew Martin
Salutatorian: Evan Bulatek
• Nicole Kamarat played piano in the Pit Orchestra of the 2022 Illinois High School All-State production of "Cabaret"
• ILMEA All-State Honor Chorus: Philip Vu, Dinah Garner, Abby Juson
• The Company of The Secret Garden took 1st in the Upstate Eight Conference Tournament, 1st in the IHSA Sectional Tournament, and 8th in the IHSA State Finals Tournament for Group Interpretation. The Secret Garden also received the IHSA Sportsmanship Award at the IHSA State Finals Tournament.
• Chess -- best state finals finish
• Speech -- Joyce Yang & Lorelai Thompson
• Cross Country -- Jenna Buchanan and Carter Eid, state qualifiers
• Girls Tennis -- Jessica Popiol, all-state
• Football -- playoff qualifiers
• Competitive Cheerleading -- state qualifying team
• Competitive Dance -- state qualifying team
• Boys Basketball -- Conrad Luczynski -- All-state
• Boys Swimming -- Anthony Martin, state qualifier
• Girls Wrestling -- Emma Engles and Angelina Carpintero, state qualifiers
• Girls Soccer -- Upstate Eight Champions
• Girls Track -- Jenna Buchanan, state qualifier
• Boys Volleyball -- Upstate Eight Champions
• "The Taming of the Shrew" by William Shakespeare
• "The Yellow Boat" by David Saar
• "The Secret Garden" by Frances Hodgson Burnett
• "Legally Blonde," music and lyrics by Laurence O'Keefe and Nell Benjamin, Book by Heather Hach.
• "The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged)" by Adam Long, Daniel Singer, and Jess Winfield
• "Anything Goes," music and lyrics by Cole Porter
Principal's reflections on the Class of 2022: I've never seen a group that has been more supportive of each other. You share a common experience. An experience of something completely different. Everyone is a success story. Every single one of you is a survival story.
No one knows what you went through to get to this point except you. We are beyond proud and can't wait to see what comes next for the class of 2022.
-- Principal Mike Demovsky