West Chicago Park District offers new advertising and sponsorship opportunities
As you plan for this new year, the West Chicago Park District would like to invite you to take advantage of unique advertising opportunities to promote your business within the community.
The Annual Appeal is a consolidated effort of sponsorship procurement for the year. By becoming a sponsor you will increase the visibility of your business, generate brand awareness and gain the many benefits of being a Park Partner.
The West Chicago Park District, established in 1972, is committed to creating an enhanced quality of life through effective programs, progressive facilities and the preservation of parks and natural resources. The district maintains over 400 acres including Reed-Keppler Park, the ARC Center, TreeTop Escape, Turtle Splash Water Park, Toucan's Hideaway, two splash pads, ZONE250, two dog parks, a skate park, picnic shelters, multiple sports fields, playgrounds, and more.
Here are a few of the sponsorship and advertising opportunities for 2023:
• Event sponsor: Individual event sponsorship opportunities offer low-cost options to best fit your budget and advertising needs. These a la carte choices provide ample exposure to a singular event and target market. Benefits include your logo on marketing materials, a thank you acknowledgment during the event and more.
• Online and digital ads: If you have a business with a small advertising budget, then this is an advertising opportunity to market to the entire community at a very affordable price. Reach the thousands of people that visit the ARC Center weekly by advertising on the ARC Center monitors or placing your ad on the fitness monitors that capture the attention of over 1,200 members.
• Athletic fields & facilities sponsor: Athletic field and facility sponsorship opportunities support fitness members, athletic teams, and overall field and facility success. Banners and other signage provide brand exposure to hundreds of people every day as they visit the ARC Center, Turtle Splash Water Park, and the disc golf course at Kress Creek Farms Park.
• Recreation program sponsor: Directly impact the West Chicago community by supporting youth sports leagues, preschoolers, summer camp attendees, or active adults.
To learn more about our sponsorship and advertising opportunities, visit www.we-goparks.org/sponsorship-opportunities.
• In-kind donations: Throughout the year the West Chicago Park District has special sponsorship opportunities that require in-kind donations designed to enhance events, such as raffles items, auctions, giveaways or event refreshments and meals for volunteer staff. In exchange, the Park District offers exposure or advertising opportunities that can be customized to best fit the needs of your business. To learn more, contact Danielle Spence, marketing & communications manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (630) 231-9474.
• Volunteering opportunities: Can't commit to a financial donation? Consider donating your time instead! Throughout the year, the West Chicago Park District offers a great variety of events that wouldn't be possible without the help of volunteers. Your company will receive recognition on social media platforms and an acknowledgment during the event. To learn more, contact recreation manager Sara Witteck at email@example.com or (630) 231-9474.
• Corporate memberships: Partner with the West Chicago Park District to provide your employees a fitness membership at a discounted rate. Benefits of a Classic Membership include access to the fitness center, open gym and track usage, locker rooms/ showers, and discounted rates on select fitness programs. To learn more, please contact Melissa Medeiros, facility supervisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (630) 231-9474.
• Corporate rentals: Interested in staff outings? Want to have a team-building activity to boost morale and teamwork? Plan your corporate workshops, team planning sessions, and club meetings at the ARC Center with its state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment, flexible room arrangements, and optional kitchen access. To learn more, contact Melissa Medeiros, facility supervisor, at email@example.com or (630) 231-9474.