GLMV Golf Outing 'a hole in one for all'
With golf season in full swing, the business community enjoyed an ultimate day of golf at the Green Oaks, Libertyville, Mundelein Chamber of Commerce Annual Golf Outing Aug. 19 at White Deer Run Golf Club in Vernon Hills.
The outing drew participants from a variety of business, municipalities, and groups and organizations. Golfers were asked to maintain COVID-19 safety protocol. The day included breakfast, golf clinic, driving range, 18 holes of golf, networking, food, beverage carts, contests, raffles, 19th Hole Cocktail reception, sponsor visits and camaraderie.
"A big thank you to golfers, sponsors, raffle prize donations, giveaways, committee volunteers for their amazing participation to make the day a hole in one for all," Golf Committee Chair Ted Ketchum said.
• Event Sponsors: Libertyville Bank & Trust, Mundelein Community Bank and Vernon Hills Bank & Trust
• 19th Hole Cocktail Reception Sponsor: Live Oak Ban, T-Mobile
• Lunch Sponsor: BankFinancial
• Beverage Carts: CDW and DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen
• Golf Clinic: Integral Medical & Rehab
• Triple Green: Mickey Finn's Brewery
• Closest to the Pin: Ralph, Schwab & Schiever, Chtd.
• Longest Drive: Integral Medical & Rehab
• Putting Green: HealthMarkets -- Dave Ferguson
• Tent: Farmers Insurance -- Jon Robb Agency
• Face Masks: Generation Painting Inc.
• Signs: Fast Signs of Libertyville
• Hole Sponsors: Vernon Hills Police Department, RISE -- Mundelein, J Van Leer Designs, XCEL Staffing, Chiro One (Medulla LLC), Radford Green at Sedgebrook, David Adler Cultural Center, Thomas Group, Rose Pest Control, Professional 4 Referrals (P4R) Network Group, Ace Hardware, Libertyville Bank & Trust, Mundelein Community Bank, Vernon Hills Bank & Trust, Liberty Auto City, Farmers Insurance -- Solbrig Agency, The Heiser Group, Neighbor LLC, Elite Remodeling Group (ERG), ServPro of Libertyville, Main Street Social
• Golf Committee: Chair Ted Ketchum, Northwestern Mutual; John Bloss, Diamond Residential Mortgage Corp.; Dave Ferguson, HealthMarkets; Bill Haase, WELA Financial; Jess Stoffel, Epic Media Inc.
• GLMV Chairman: Karen Kay Lavris, Glacier Ice Arena
• GLMV President/CEO: Scott Adams
• PR/Marketing/Photos: Carol Levin
• Registration: Vera Rachev
For more information, visit www.glmvchamber.org, call (847) 680-0750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.