Boys' Basketball | WW South rallies to beat St. Charles North in OT
Trailing by seven points with four minutes left in regulation, Wheaton Warrenville South stayed true to perhaps what the Tigers do best: hustle, grind defensively and showcase a team trust that the game wasn't over.
Boys' Basketball | Burlington Central sweeps pair from HampshireThe Burlington Central boys basketball team continued its dominance of the Fox Valley Conference Friday night with a 52-32 win over Hampshire Friday.
Girls' Basketball | Fremd rolls over Palatine this timeFremd posted a lopsided 61-24 Mid-Suburban West girls basketball win over Palatine on Friday night.
Boys' Basketball | Larkin's fast start keys win over South ElginAfter a big win at Bartlett Tuesday, you might think Larkin would start slow against South Elgin Friday night. That didn't happen.
Girls' Basketball | Grayslake Central outlasts Grayslake NorthGrayslake North junior forward Peyton Gerdes put on quite a show Friday night, pouring in 22 of her team's 30 points in a girls basketball game against visiting Grayslake Central. But GC earned the right to enjoy a curtain call after staging a 36-30 victory in Northern Lake County Conference action.
Girls' Basketball | Pape, Maine South turn back Glenbrook SouthEmily Pape scored 21 points and had 12 rebounds as Maine South earned a 54-47 girls basketball win over Glenbrook South Friday night.
Girls' Basketball | Batavia wins thriller over Wheaton NorthBatavia coach Kevin Jensen's voice was emphatic and strong regarding senior Claire Nazos' performance in the clutch.
Girls' Basketball | Hersey nips Prospect, forges into tie for MSL East leadObviously, when Hersey's state-ranked girls basketball team wins, it can't be considered a big surprise. However, there was a small twist in how the Huskies won their biggest Mid-Suburban East game of the year, 47-44, before a near-packed Jean Walker Field House on Friday night in Mount Prospect.
Boys' Basketball | Metea Valley can't hold off DeKalbDown as much as 13 in the first half and struggling defensively against Metea Valley, Lance McVicar and the DeKalb boys basketball team turned things around in the second half.
- 5:54 AMThe Latest: Aussie De Minaur reaches 4th round in Australia
- 4:57 AMBirthday gift for Cornet is a spot in 4th round in Australia
- 3:22 AMKiss leads Bryant against Saint Francis (BKN) after 27-point game
- 3:22 AMTowns and Minnesota take on Brooklyn in non-conference action
- 3:22 AMAtlanta faces Charlotte on 3-game win streak
More Prep Sports
- Boys' BasketballSt. Viator can't catch up to Notre Dame
- Boys' BasketballLaGioia, Blachut lead Lake Park past St. Charles East
- Boys' BasketballNicoloudes gets job done in Naperville Central victory vs. Waubonsie Valley
- Boys' BasketballStevenson hangs on to down Lake Forest
- Girls' BasketballPrairie Ridge hands Huntley first FVC loss
- LisleTurnovers prove costly for Lisle in loss to Herscher
- Boys' BasketballMartinelli, Glenbrook South too much for Maine South
- Prep WrestlingJensen's 100th win sparks Huntley's win over Dundee-Crown
- Girls' BasketballGlenbard West celebrates senior night with 4th straight win
- Girls' BasketballPractice pays off for Waubonsie Valley
- Girls' BasketballSt. Charles East edges Lake Park, ends 33-day drought
- Boys' BasketballHoffman Estates' strong finish does in Conant
- Girls' BasketballBasketball scores for Thursday, Jan. 20
- Boys' BasketballMSL West leader Palatine gets past Schaumburg
- Boys' BasketballFast start propels Buffalo Grove past Elk Grove
Inside Prep Sports