Columns | Rozner: Bears' concern for you not part of the deal
Of course, the Bears don't care what fans think. It doesn't matter. What matters is the owner's level of competence.
Latest Sports Videos
Bears | 11 candidates who could replace Chuck Pagano as defensive coordinatorSean Hammond: Here are some candidates who the Bears could consider for defensive coordinator.
Blackhawks | Kubalik deserves more rope, bigger role on BlackhawksGiving forward Dominik Kubalik less than 12 minutes of ice time in the Blackhawks' opener didn't make much sense. He belongs in a top-line role and on the top power play.
Bulls | Struck by Thunder: Bulls lose after late collapseThis was a pleasant night for the Bulls up until the final few minutes of the fourth quarter. The Bulls led at Oklahoma City by 22 points in the third quarter and 16 with 4:40 left, but gave up a late run and lost in overtime.
Bulls | Ex-Net Temple thinks Brooklyn trio can thriveThe NBA has its newest superteam after James Harden was traded from Houston to Brooklyn to join Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving. Bulls guard Garrett Temple played for the Nets last season.
Bulls | Bulls leave two players at home for safe keepingThe Bulls created something of a practice squad by leaving guard Devon Dotson and center Luke Kornet in Chicago during the three-day road trip which started in Oklahoma City on Friday.
Pro Sports | Carpentersville's Tennell captures second US Figure Skating titleCarpentersville native Bradie Tennell is back on top of American figure skating. The 22-year-old Olympian, who had finished second and third at the past two national championships, followed her rollicking short program with a rock-solid free skate Friday night at the U.S. Figure Skating Championships.
Blackhawks | Hawks show more fight but still fall 5-2 to LightningChicago Blackhawks show some resiliency after falling behind 3-0, but still fall to Tampa Bay 5-2 Friday.
Cubs | Cubs re-sign four players, land international prospectThe Cubs agreed to one-year deals with four players Friday and also signed one of the most highly-ranked international prospects.
Prep Sports | Tier 2, return of low-risk sports for some regions, but not in suburbsGov. J.B. Pritzker loosened mitigations in some regions Friday, opening the door for low-risk sports to resume.
Columns | Tara VanDerveer of Stanford becomes winningest coach in women's college hoopsStanford's Tara VanDerveer humbly becomes the winningest coach in Division I women's basketball history
- 2:36 AMBowl games look to future after weathering challenging year
- 2:33 AMSaleh's hiring by Jets source of pride for Muslim community
- 2:05 AMLindor, Bryant, Bellinger, Seager get big-money deals
- 1:49 AMMitchell scores 26, Jazz use 21-0 run to beat Hawks 116-92
- 1:29 AMShort-handed Clippers manhandle Kings 138-100
- Prep SportsTier 2, return of low-risk sports for some regions, but not in suburbs
- Prep FootballGrant Blaney, Buffalo Grove coaching legend, dies at 86
- Prep SportsIHSA board: No change to current status of sports. Board will meet again Jan. 27
- Prep SportsWhy the IHSA board needs to roll out a plan, and here are some suggestions
- Prep SportsOlsen heads into St. Charles Hall of Fame while battling cancer
- Girls' BasketballRosenfeldt, Whitley step into bigger roles at UAB
- Prep SportsLarkin grad Sienko continues to savor coaching career with Dodgers
- Prep SportsGeneva grad Turnbull makes professional soccer debut in England
- NapervilleFormer Judson coach Taylor lands North Central softball job
- Prep WrestlingHahn reflects on championship-filled 33-year career at Glenbard North
- NewsFund in Bob Frisk's name to help student journalists in three suburban districts
- Prep Sports'Labor of love' leads Elgin native Johnson to IBCA Hall of Fame
- NewsATHLETE OF THE WEEK, SPONSORED BY GIOSTAR CHICAGO: GLENBROOK NORTH'S SOFIA GISINER
- NewsGlenbrook North grieves student-athlete standout Dylan Buckner
- Prep SportsIHSA meets with Deputy Gov. Jesse Ruiz, IDPH on winter sports
Former Los Angeles Dodgers Hall of Fame manager Tommy Lasorda died Thursday, January 7, 2020, at the age of 93.