Columns | Dietz: After 26-6 loss to Browns, Bears coach Nagy must stop calling plays
Enough's enough. After what we saw during a 26-6 Bears loss at Cleveland, it's time for Matt Nagy to hand the play-calling duties off to offensive coordinator Bill Lazor.
Latest Sports Videos
Columns | Bears' painful loss in Justin Fields' first start only proves that it's hard to be a rookieEvery new quarterback brings a surge of hope for Bears fans. After Justin Fields' disastrous first start, we've learned that the rookie wasn't ready.
Bears | Browns wallop Bears, sack Justin Fields 9 timesThe Bears' offense looked completely overwhelmed during a 26-6 loss to the Cleveland Browns on the road Sunday.
Sports | Giolito guides up-and-down Sox to 5-2 triumph over ClevelandThe White Sox beat the Cleveland Indians for the last time off clutch pitching and creative baserunning.
Columns | U.S. team dominates like no other in 19-9 Ryder Cup victoryLen Ziehm: The Americans ended their long-standing frustration with the Ryder Cup, scoring a modern-day record 19 points to rout Team Europe in Sheboygan, Wisconsin.
Bulls | Bulls changed philosophies, now will they start winning?The Bulls will begin practice on Tuesday with a new group of players and a very different philosophy. It only took four years for management to realize trying to lose was getting them nowhere.
White Sox | Bad back likely means Brian Goodwin is done for seasonOutfielder Brian Goodwin was placed on the 10-day injured list with back spasms, effectively ending his regular season. It's unclear whether the White Sox will have him on the postseason roster.
Special Report | Bittersweet goodbye: Final chapter closes on Arlington ParkSister Ruler took home the win Saturday in what was likely the final race ever at Arlington Park.
Pro Sports | Slonina, Fire earn scoreless draw with NashvilleYoung goalkeeper Gabriel Slonina picked up his second clean sheet, helping the Chicago Fire earn a 0-0 draw with high-power Nashville
College Sports | Resurgent 4-0 Razorbacks up 8 spots to No. 8 in AP Top 25The Arkansas Razorbacks are 4-0 and moving up in the AP Top 25
White Sox | Worth another look: 5 White Sox games that mattered this seasonFrom Carlos Rodon's no-hitter to Tim Anderson's heroics in the cornfields of Iowa to Yasmani Grandal's 8 RBI vs. the Cubs, the playoff-bound White Sox have played some memorable games during the regular season.
- 6:33 AMIllinois law will allow athletes to modify uniforms for cultural, religious reasons
- 2:39 AMSTAT WATCH: Air Force TD was longest run by a QB since 2003
- 2:36 AMChanging places: Hyman to Edmonton, Chara to Isles
- 2:26 AMMedia day arrives in the NBA, the start of 2021-22 season
- 2:21 AMTucker's NFL-record FG lifts Ravens to 19-17 win over Lions
- Prep SportsCross country: York, Lake Zurich's Johnston shine at Palatine invite
- Prep FootballFootball / Top 20/How they fared
- Prep FootballProspect records come-from-behind win against Buffalo Grove
- Prep FootballNeuqua Valley escapes with win vs. Naperville Central in 2OT thriller
- Prep FootballBatavia pulls out another thriller
- Prep FootballWauconda moves to 5-0 with victory over Antioch
- Prep FootballCary-Grove adds new wrinkle, handles Prairie Ridge
- Prep FootballLake Zurich, Round Lake, Lakes score big wins
- Prep SportsCross country: Jacobs sweeps titles at Bartlett's Flyin' Hawk
- Prep FootballMaine South bounces back, blanks Glenbrook North
- Prep FootballPalatine continues winning ways against Schaumburg
- NewsIllinois law will allow athletes to modify uniforms for cultural, religious reasons
- Prep SportsBoys soccer: Nash's goal pushes Benet past Lyons
- Prep SportsGirls swimming: Team effort sends Stevenson to Lake County title
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Libertyville wins Pifer invite with 3-set thriller over St. Viator