Blackhawks | When Blackhawks narrowly avoid blowing big leads, thank the goaltenders
The Chicago Blackhawks have allowed 45 or more shots on goal nine times since Jeremy Colliton took over as head coach. John Dietz investigates why this is and what can be done to stop this from happening over and over again.
Latest Sports Videos
Bulls | Carter a bright spot in Bulls' slow startThe Bulls are off to a disappointing start this season. But the strong play of second-year center Wendell Carter Jr. might provide hope that this team can still pull it together and show improvement.
Columns | Tale of two major Bears moves in victoryRationale behind a major move on Bears offensive line lacks some clarity.
Sports | Vernon Hills' Sones earns PGA's Horton Smith AwardTodd Sones, a 34-year member in the Illinois PGA Section, was presented the 2019 Horton Smith Award last week in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Columns | Rozner: For Bears, winning ugly is pretty goodIt was hardly easy, but the Bears managed to hold off the hapless Lions for their first win since September.
Bulls | Turmoil continues with Knicks ahead of visit to ChicagoThere's no telling what sort of mindframe the New York Knicks will be in Tuesday when they face the Bulls. After a blowout loss to Cleveland on Sunday, the team's brain trust held an unexpected news conference to express disappointment in the team's 2-8 start.
Columns | Feder: Marquee Sports Network needs to get its Cubs programming in gearWith the launch of Marquee Sports Network barely three months away, the future TV home of the Chicago Cubs finally got around to hiring a programming chief, Robert Feder writes.
NFL | Aaron Jones, not Rodgers, proving to be Packers' MVPAaron Jones, not Rodgers, proving to be Packers' MVP
NFL | Cowboys lose to another potential playoff team and are tiedCowboys kept force-feeding ball to Elliott while getting stuffed to fall back into NFC East tie
Sports | Column: Gibbs walks fine line managing 3 title contendersColumn: Gibbs walks fine line managing 3 NASCAR title contenders
Pro Sports | Seattle puts stamp on its first 10 years with 2nd MLS titleThe Seattle Sounders closed out their first decade as a Major League Soccer franchise by adding a second star to their crest
- Prep SportsBoys soccer: West Chicago wins state championship
- Prep FootballPODCAST: Tailgating with Dave and Kevin
- Prep SportsBoys cross country: A record-setting day for Hersey's Methner
- Prep FootballLake Zurich's defense shuts down Hansen, Hersey
- Prep SportsBoys cross country: Kaneland, St. Charles East win state titles
- Prep SportsBoys soccer: Benet beats Crystal Lake South to complete playoff clean sheet
- Prep FootballBatavia rolls past Hononegah
- Prep SportsGlenbard West's Hart finishes four-year sweep; Benet, Naperville North win team titles
- Prep FootballWheaton Warrenville South still enjoying November
- Prep FootballIC Catholic finds right 'mindset' in second half
- Prep FootballTumilty racks up huge numbers in Willowbrook win
- Girls' BasketballDon't miss our coverage of winter high school sports
- Prep SportsThe final boys soccer Top 20
- Prep SportsCook County scoreboard for Saturday, Nov. 9
- Prep SportsLake County scoreboard for Saturday, Nov. 9