White Sox | White Sox shortstop Tim Anderson is hoping some big changes will improve his defense
Chicago White Sox shortstop Tim Anderson led the major leagues with a .335 batting average last season. He also led the majors with 26 errors and worked hard during the off-season to improve his defense.
Latest Sports Videos
Blackhawks | Coach calls off practice for 'mentally tired' Blackhawks after loss to RangersLess than 24 hours after dropping a 6-3 decision to the Rangers in which Blackhawks coach Jeremy Colliton said he was unhappy with how the players were prepared, Thursday's practice was called off.
Bulls | Bulls bring late effort, but lose seventh straightThe short-handed Bulls showed signs of life in the second half of Thursday's game against Charlotte. They cut a 21-point deficit down to 2, but lost 103-93 at the United Center, stretching their losing streak to seven in a row.
Columns | TopTracer the drawing card at Mistwood Golf DomeBusiness has exploded at Mistwood Golf Dome in Bolingbrook since the facility added TopTracer.
Bulls | Boylen opts to keep White in reserve roleBulls coach Jim Boylen had a good explanation for why he didn't move rookie Coby White into the starting lineup, even though he had a chance Thursday thanks to multiple injuries.
Fire | Seeing is believing with Chicago Fire on WGN-TVThe Chicago Fire's decision to put local broadcasts of its games on WGN is the best move the Fire has made in a difficult off-season.
White Sox | Sox pitcher Hamilton healthy, happy after frightening 2019 seasonLooking to make it back to the Chicago White Sox's bullpen last season, Ian Hamilton was derailed by two scary accidents -- a car crash and being hit in the face by a line drive. The right-hander is thankful to be healthy this year.
Boys' Basketball | Palatine at Schaumburg: Big game, literallyPalatine visits Schaumburg Friday night in a winner-take-all battle for the Mid-Suburban West boys basketball championship.
Wolves | Griffins rally past WolvesGrand Rapids scored three third-period goals to earn a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Wolves on Thursday afternoon and spoil the School-Day Game field trip for 14,664 at Allstate Arena.
White Sox | White Sox Postcard: Smile, you're on camera!It was Photo Day at Chicago White Sox camp Thursday, and all the images will be seen on videoboards throughout the season.
Girls' Basketball | Balanced Fremd dumps Prospect for regional crownSenior Emily Klaczek scored 10 points while classmate Olivia Hill, junior Grace LaBarge and junior Ruthie Montella each added nine as Fremd's girls basketball team won its 24th regional title with a 47-26 triumph over No. 11 Prospect at Fremd on Thursday.
- Girls' BasketballFreshmen shine as Hersey defeats Carmel
- Boys' BasketballPalatine at Schaumburg: Big game, literally
- Prep WrestlingMontini advances 11 to state quarterfinals
- Girls' BasketballHuntley hangs on to beat Hononegah
- Girls' BasketballNaperville North freshmen step up to beat West Aurora
- Girls' BasketballGeneva leaves no doubt
- Girls' BasketballRogers, Lake Park prevail over Bartlett
- Girls' BasketballDundee-Crown nets emotional regional championship
- Girls' BasketballBarrington explodes in second half to win regional title
- Girls' BasketballAurora Christian continues history-making season
- Girls' BasketballPODCAST: Tailgating with Dave and Kevin (and Orrin)
- Girls' BasketballMarshall thwarts Lisle in second half
- Prep SportsDuPage County scoreboard for Thursday, Feb. 20
- Prep SportsFox Valley scoreboard for Thursday, Feb. 20
- Girls' BasketballChicago Hope ends Christian Liberty's memorable season