Columns | Rozner on the Bears: Is Matt Nagy afraid to criticize Mitch Trubisky?
The Bears' next opponent is pretty bad, but the Chargers could say the same after watching tape of Mitch Trubisky and the Bears.
Latest Sports Videos
Columns | Arkush: After surrendering to the Saints, the Bears are in search of themselvesBears coach Matt Nagy is too smart not to learn from this bad stretch, but first he has to figure out how to run the football.
Blackhawks | New Blackhawks center Carpenter ready to take on his Vegas 'brothers'If there's one thing Blackhawks forward Ryan Carpenter hates, it's losing to his brother. And that's why Tuesday's game against Carpenter's former team -- the Vegas Golden Knights -- is so important. "We better win," he said.
Bulls | McGraw: Bulls' roster has more talent, but lacks a key ingredientThe Bulls are heading into the new season with what appears to be their most talented roster since the rebuild began. But the lack of a late-draft success story might slow their progress.
MLB | Gregor: Astros are heavy World Series favorites, but they'll need 7 games to beat NationalsThe Houston Astros are the consensus pick to win the World Series, but it would be unwise to overlook the Washington Nationals, who are still alive after roaring back from a 19-31 start.
Columns | Feder: Bulls begin new era on NBC Sports ChicagoFor Chicago Bulls fans Wednesday will bring a new beginning on NBC Sports Chicago, Robert Feder writes.
Prep Sports | Images: Land on our best high school sports images of the weekSee the best high school sports images from the staff of the Daily Herald this past week. Photographers covered swimming, volleyball, and soccer.
Prep Sports | Girls volleyball: Palatine notches impressive win over StevensonWith Dan Gavin attending the Mid-Suburban League all-conference meeting, his brother and assistant coach Pete stepped in to direct the Palatine girls volleyball team to a 25-21, 14-25, 25-12 triumph over Stevenson Monday night.
Prep Sports | Girls volleyball: Top 20Benet, Carmel and Huntley are the top three teams in this week's Daily Herald girls volleyball Top 20 rankings.
Prep Sports | This week's boys soccer Top 20Benet remains No. 1, with Libertyville and Naperville North right behind the Redwings in the final regular-season Daily Herald boys soccer rankings.
- 5:59 AMItaly's next move vs. racism: anti-terrorism listening tools
- 5:15 AMNorth Korea loses hosting soccer match amid TV concerns
- 2:29 AMBeckham's stadium complex for Inter Miami taking shape
- 2:28 AMSo bad for so long, does DC stand for District of Champions?
- 2:20 AMWorld Series set to begin with Houston hosting Washington in Game 1
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Zagotti leads Fenton to victory
- Prep FootballPODCAST: Tailgating with Dave and Kevin
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Top 20
- Prep SportsThis week's boys soccer Top 20
- Prep SportsKaneland grad Nguyen piling up awards at Augustana
- Prep FootballDuPage County: Tuesday Morning Quarterback
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Palatine notches impressive win over Stevenson
- Prep SportsWheeling to honor retiring May on Friday
- Prep SportsGirls golf: Lemke ties for 12th at state
- Prep SportsImages: Land on our best high school sports images of the week
- Prep SportsFox Valley scoreboard for Monday, Oct. 21
- Prep SportsDuPage County scoreboard for Monday, Oct. 21
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Carmel outlasts Libertyville in 3 sets
- Prep SportsLake County scoreboard for Monday, Oct. 21
- Prep SportsCook County scoreboard for Monday, Oct. 21