Bulls | 'It just touches you': Bulls have plenty of Kobe memories
Before Monday's game at the United Center, most everyone had a story to tell about Kobe Bryant. Most of the Bulls knew him from afar, while Spurs coach Gregg Popovich was a frequent rival.
Latest Sports Videos
Cubs | Report: Cubs sign Jeffress to one-year contractThe Cubs reportedly signed veteran relief pitcher Jeremy Jeffress to a one-year contract on Tuesday. Jeffress was an all-star in 2018 with the Brewers but he battled shoulder and hip injuries last season.
Columns | O'Donnell: Kobe and Michael -- Two images who should stay forever youngJim O'Donnell says: To those who cheerd him, there will be no end to the basketball spirit and joy of Kobe Bryant.
Bulls | Two late calls, one missed free throw help Bulls beat SpursAfter Zach LaVine hit 2 free throws with 2.1 seconds left, San Antonio's DeMar DeRozan missed a free throw that could have tied it and the Bulls pulled out a 110-109 win at the United Center on Monday.
Columns | It's 'Super Week' but the spotlight isn't on the game yetMIAMI -- Super Bowl LIV is officially off and running. It used to be called "Media Night," the Monday night before Super Sunday with both teams brought to the gameday stadium, one after the other, in uniform for photo ops and a chance to meet with the media before getting back to practice and focusing on the game itself.
NFL | Who's got 2? Or 16? Will Garoppolo be able to get tickets for group for Super Bowl?Jimmy Garoppolo is entitled to two comps, the option to buy two more tickets and left to work out how he will accommodate close to 16 more family and friends at the main event.
Blackhawks | Your questions answered: What will Blackhawks do at trade deadline?It's time for John Dietz to answer some fan questions about the Chicago Blackhawks. Dietz gives his thoughts on what might happen at the trade deadline, Alex Nylander and the goalie situation.
News | Revised ballpark lease would 'work for both of us,' Schaumburg and Boomers sayThree months after becoming sole owners of Schaumburg Boomers Stadium, village officials are poised tonight to enact revisions to the baseball team's lease agreement they say are in the best interests of both parties.
Girls' Basketball | PODCAST: Tailgating with Dave and Kevin (and Orrin)PODCAST: Which DuPage County boys and girls basketball teams have the best dynamic duos? We discuss on this week's edition of Tailgating with Dave and Kevin (and Orrin).
Prep Sports | Images: Dive into our best high school sports images of the weekSee the best high school sports images from the staff of the Daily Herald this past week. Photographers covered swimming, basketball, gymnastics, and wrestling.
Girls' Basketball | D-C grad Michalski making big impact for 15-2 BenedictineAn update on Fox area alums playing college sports
Girls' Basketball | Maine West's defense stifles St. ViatorMaine West, the Class 4A No. 2 girls basketball team in the state, did not allow a 2-point field goal in the first half en route to a 62-28 nonconference win over host St. Viator on Monday night at the Cahill Gymnasium in Arlington Heights.
- 2:17 PMAP source: Astros, Dusty Baker working on manager deal
- 1:32 PMSpanish officials dismiss concerns over Wuhan team's arrival
- 12:51 PMNo. 17 Maryland women get on a roll as 'player-driven' team
- 12:36 PMDream allowing Angel McCoughtry to test WNBA free agency
- 12:30 PMSoccer star Hegerberg's season ended by serious knee injury
- Girls' BasketballMaine West's defense stifles St. Viator
- Girls' BasketballPODCAST: Tailgating with Dave and Kevin (and Orrin)
- Boys' BasketballLake Park snaps skid with win vs. Elk Grove
- Prep FootballOlson, Tobin to be enshrined in Pride of the Wolf Pack Hall of Fame
- Prep SportsBoys swimming and diving: St. Charles East shines again at SCN invite
- Girls' BasketballD-C grad Michalski making big impact for 15-2 Benedictine
- Prep SportsImages: Dive into our best high school sports images of the week
- Prep WrestlingGlenbard East nips Bartlett for UEC crown
- Boys' BasketballRolling Meadows falls to Hopkins, Fenwick
- Boys' BasketballBig 2nd half sends Glenbard East past Aurora Christian
- Prep SportsNaperville Central races well at Trojans invite
- Girls' GymnasticsGlenbard West excels at York invite
- Prep SportsDuPage County scoreboard for Monday, Jan. 27
- Girls' BasketballDrye gets her chance to step up for Timothy Christian
- Prep SportsLake County scoreboard for Monday, Jan. 27