Editorial: Lake Park officials need detailed policy for vetting volunteers
The failure to run a background check on a volunteer coach with a criminal record points to the need for a clear policy at Lake Park High School, this Daily Herald editorial states.
- The clear value of afterschool programs
- Who says he's not loved?
- Let voters decide Trump's future
- Don't call this a strike
- Don't give all deficit blame to Trump
- Pension responsibility
- A call to action on mental illness
- Consider the algebra of climate change
- Amnesty quid pro quo
- Great baseball and more
- Don't give forum to political organization
- What fuels GOP support for Trump?
Submit a Letter to the Daily Herald